Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Pulling an all nighter
Pulling an all nighter
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 19 2014
08:34:44 PM
My sugar gliders normally wake up around 1 am and go to bed at 7. For some reason last night they were awake until 9 am. The sun was out and bright but it didnt seem to phase them this time. And they bark when im not int he room. So i will turn on the light and they scurry in their home. Ill leave and theyll bark some more. They dont bond with me unless im feeding them. Please help me!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 20 2014
07:12:37 AM
shannonlcorum Face Hugger Visit shannonlcorum's Photo Album 538 Posts
Are you getting them out for bonding time in a small room or tent? Mine get up about 10 pm or so and are up until about 9am the next morning. On the weekends I may get them out in the evening after they wake up, then I always get them out in the mornings, either before work at about 5:30 am or around 7:30 am on the days I don't work. So yours don't seem to be up a long time. Sounds like they want attention from you. If you're not getting them out for about an hour each day, then you need to start doing so. I also take the pouch mine are sleeping in and slip it in my shirt in the evening a lot and carry them around while they sleep so they can smell me and hear my heartbeat and voice.
Pulling an all nighter

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Pulling an all nighter