Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Be Quiet
Be Quiet
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 26 2014
01:04:34 AM
I have recently given one of my boys a new home. Now I have 2 boys. This sounds mean but why wont they shut up now at night?! Theyll bark all night long. They have food, water, they arent scared of anything. Its really making me upset because theyve never barked like this and its bothering me. I need my sleep and so the the people living with me. I dont mind them running aroung and playing but the barking is lasting too long. Please help!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 26 2014
01:34:01 AM
Piper150072 Joey Visit Piper150072's Photo Album 31 Posts
They were probably bonded to the glider you rehomed & missing him. They are barking to try to find him.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 26 2014
09:27:17 AM
Tongue Flicker Glider 72 Posts

Put a low light desk lamp beside their cage to shorten or prevent their barking activities
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 29 2014
01:56:37 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
The light/ night light thing really helps!!!! I bought a girl who was used to being with a colony and she barked and barked and barked until i tried the night light. Then i bought a 3 more gliders and now they are all a happy family. But my girl sometimes will bark but very rarely will she :D
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 19 2014
01:28:16 AM
astockd1 Face Hugger Visit astockd1's Photo Album 478 Posts
Not to be rude but it's really not nice to rehome one glider in a group because they will MISS each other!!! Imagine if one day you woke up in a stranger's house and you knew no one and you never got to talk to your family/friends again and were so confused and couldn't do anything about it... =(
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 19 2014
10:47:25 AM
marisa0820 Super Glider Visit marisa0820's Photo Album marisa0820's Journal USA 222 Posts
Because they miss each other... Once a glider family is bonded it's absolutely CRUEL to separate them! Just show them extra love and affection because they're most likely very upset right now and wondering where their brother is...
Be Quiet

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Be Quiet