Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My very first attempt at making my own cage set!(with matching toy)
Pictures
Jun 16 2014
01:52:41 PM
The set includes 2 corner hammocks, 1 LONG bridge, 1 open style pouch, A Reset Braid Toy and a plate/swing toy! (I made an extra open style pouch not seen in this set lol)

Pictures
Jun 16 2014
03:10:38 PM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
Isn't it addictive! I worked on more pieces over the weekend. Next on my list is the parachute one like you have at the top. I'm also trying to figure out a way to make a toy with these big metal macrame hoops that I have. I used a smaller one, you saw it in my first set. These I think I want to stack with the rings horizontal instead of vertical and hang them several inches apart going down the middle of the cage. I just haven't quite mastered the idea of how I want to cover the metal...but, the wheels are turning.

My biggest problem is that I keep spacing out when I'm making pouches. I get all done and at the last part I put something together wrong and I end up with a backwards mess! I've done 3 others...what the heck???
Pictures
Jun 16 2014
04:07:46 PM
marisa0820 Super Glider Visit marisa0820's Photo Album marisa0820's Journal USA 222 Posts
I love it!
Pictures
Aug 19 2014
07:54:54 PM
kendrastorm Starting Member 3 Posts
This is awesome! I've been obsessed with making my babies cage toys. I made them a tent which they adore. Carabeaners are genius to use as cage hangers. I can't wait to experiment more. Current project = bonding pouch they will actually like being in ;)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders