Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Crazy story about when my boyfriend was feeding gliders...
Funny
Jul 23 2014
10:25:39 AM
One night I went to bed early and my boyfriend was feeding our gliders... I woke up during the middle of the night (3 am) to get some water and all ... yes i mean ALL... of my cages had at least one door open! AGHHHH! I freaked out! I checked the first cage... Thankfully they were all playing in the pouch and on the wheel....

I checked the 2nd cage... All gliders were accounted for and doing the same as the first cage....

I checked the 3rd and final cage... This cage consisted of my momma and daddy and two joeys that were only 2 weeks OOP. EVERYONE was missing!!!! My heart dropped.... instant fear that a joey would be left where I couldn't find them and they would die... every scenario went through my head at that moment!... Fear struck me and I grabbed all the pouches.... toys.... everything in the cage and they weren't in there.... AHHHH!!! I turned all the lights on in the house and searched and searched... couldn't find them... I was so lost... i decided to check the cage one more time... I looked in the pouch and i saw balled up... the joeys sleeping soundly like they had been there the whole time... THANK GOD! At least i know two are safe and found! then i heard a bark... I located the bark and to my SURPRISE i found Momma and daddy were mating under the cage liner on the cage... I was like ewwww... but yayyyyy! I moved them into the cage and shut the door...

WAY TO MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR ONE NIGHT!

Im so happy that they all were good enough to stay in their own cages and not fight with the other pairs! Proud of my babies!!!
Funny
Jul 30 2014
01:19:35 AM
ilovemysuggiegliderbaby Glider Visit ilovemysuggiegliderbaby's Photo Album 90 Posts
Did he forget to lock the doors or close them properly or what? Oh my goodness! I laughed at the mating part . At least they were there.
Funny
Jul 30 2014
12:28:20 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
I guess he was just playing with them and forgot to close the doors... or thought he locked them.... BLEH!

It was funny tho!
Funny
Oct 04 2015
04:35:30 PM
liski23 Glider Gliderpedia Editor Visit liski23's Photo Album liski23's Journal 80 Posts
hahaha that made me laugh but i would say the same thing i would be like yay i found them but be like ew what are you guys doing you already have 2! XD

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories