Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help please
Help please
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
03:42:54 AM
Hello, I need urgent help, the first litter went well, the second I found her dead, the third ate the male, and who kept sticking your head in the baby carrier and now becomes pregnant, the male again follows poking his head into the pouch, the separate cage last night I do? And no problem Diet
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
09:06:20 AM
Blue Nostalgic Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Blue Nostalgic's Photo Album 1422 Posts
I'm so sorry Salome.

And again, our translation is causing some problems trying to help you. I wish there was someone here bilingual. I think you said you speak Spanish? If anything, PM me and my son could probably help me translate. He's in his 3rd year of Spanish classes.

Maybe you could use the translate option on this webpage to help with your problem.

http://www.suzsugargliders.com/helpforrejectedjoeys.htm
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
10:54:59 AM
Salome Joey 20 Posts
Yes, please, I need someone to dominate my language
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
10:56:09 AM
Salome Joey 20 Posts
I'm desperate
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
11:34:06 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Was a Joey canabalized? Is the mom pregnant again? You're saying they're on a good diet? You have them in separate cages now?

Edited by - TJones09 on Feb 14 2015 11:34:44 AM
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
11:38:42 AM
Salome Joey 20 Posts
If, having good diet, the male is the one who eats
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 14 2015
02:46:46 PM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
está utilizando el traductor de google? Si usted tiene una cuenta de Google, haga clic en donde dice más y luego encontrar "traducir". Escriba lo que usted quiere decir a continuación, cortar y pegar en el cuadro de texto.

buenos suerte!
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Feb 16 2015
07:32:31 AM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
You will need to neuter dad and keep them as just pets...

if the father is eating the joeys then something is wrong with them or he is not ready to be a dad...

if she still has joeys in pouch then it is best to separate and hope that the joeys will make it...
Help please

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help please