Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
deal alert!!
deal alert!!
Information
Feb 15 2015
12:56:34 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that petsmart has the all living things multiple level cage on sale for 169 if you go online and choose store pick up! That's about 100 dollars off!! I just got mine and it looks awesome! Can't wait to get it all set up! :-)
Information
Feb 15 2015
02:34:02 PM
TotesMaGoats Glider Visit TotesMaGoats's Photo Album TotesMaGoats's Journal VA, USA 84 Posts
Question. I have the exact cage for my ferrets. It has been together for year now. and I want to get a new one for my gliders. the middle has a whole level and then under the black thing there is a wire part. (I hope that makes sense) Can you take the middle part out so there is no separation? I think I might buy one hah
Information
Feb 15 2015
03:23:22 PM
Jessicahall1990 Joey Visit Jessicahall1990's Photo Album USA 23 Posts
I was told I can! I hope so anyway! Ill let you know though im about to start putting it together now! :-)
Information
Feb 15 2015
05:45:50 PM
Omg im having the hardest time getting this together! I don't think I'm going to be able to finish tonight...its getting the best of me! Ahhh nothing irritates me more than unfinished work..I was soo excited too have it lol
Information
Feb 15 2015
08:36:38 PM
TotesMaGoats Glider Visit TotesMaGoats's Photo Album TotesMaGoats's Journal VA, USA 84 Posts
I got it and got it together with the help of my parents. It is not the easiest at all! Infact we broke the rubber mamallet and had to use a sledge hammer. And we still had parts that werent all the way down. But We got it to work. It is not an easy task At all!
Information
Feb 16 2015
06:35:58 AM

Information
Feb 16 2015
06:37:51 AM
Bahaha shes said I thought I was getting a new cage last night...my hubby is helping me today so hopefully I can get it done today! :-)
Information
Feb 16 2015
09:31:18 AM
MissyAutumn Joey Visit MissyAutumn's Photo Album 31 Posts
I was just coming here to let everyone know about this deal too and saw it was already posted. :p

I just purchased mine today for the grand total of $184! And so excited. Picking up tomorrow. I was told this cage is the same as the double critter nation just the packaging and brand name is different.
I think today is the last day of the sale fyi, so get yours while you still can.

Question though... Anyone know if the box would fit in a car?

Edited by - MissyAutumn on Feb 16 2015 09:42:28 AM
Information
Feb 16 2015
09:58:57 AM
It should. Just lay it on its long side across 2 seats and it should work. Or if you can fold down two seats so they are flat that will work even better. The packaging is not as large as I thought it would be.
Information
Feb 16 2015
10:58:15 AM
Hey yes I put my seats down and it fit in my trunk:-) and I didn't put the middle in just the two shelves! So its perfect! My babies don't know what to do with themselves!! :-)
Information
Feb 16 2015
12:04:03 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I wanna see a pic! Lol
Information
Feb 17 2015
08:36:41 PM
MissyAutumn Joey Visit MissyAutumn's Photo Album 31 Posts
Picked up the cage today! It fit right in my trunk and i didn't even have to put the seats down :)
I did have some problems getting the side panels to go in. Finally figured out I was supposed to take out the plastic inserts before sliding the pegs into the holes. Had to use a rubber mallet.

Anyway even though it was a little difficult to assemble I absolutely LOVE this cage. Left out the middle grate as suggested and it's perfect. Can't wait to fix it up with a new cage set and some toys. I think my girls are going to be happy :)
deal alert!!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
deal alert!!