Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
vitamin and calcium help
vitamin and calcium help
Question
Mar 22 2015
04:28:35 PM
what are the types of calcium and vitamins everybody uses on their gliders want to lear before purchasing my own
Question
Mar 22 2015
07:48:57 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
depends on the recipe and diet they are using. Some diets already have the required amount in them, others require an added supplement, follow the directions on what ever diet you chose.
Question
Mar 22 2015
08:03:19 PM
bearded dragon girl Starting Member Visit bearded dragon girl's Photo Album bearded dragon girl's Journal 8 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Leela

depends on the recipe and diet they are using. Some diets already have the required amount in them, others require an added supplement, follow the directions on what ever diet you chose.

i was going to go with one from critter love
Question
Mar 22 2015
08:34:38 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
That's the diet I currently feed, no extra supplements are needed. Just follow the preparation and serving instructions and that's all.
Question
Mar 22 2015
08:39:50 PM
bearded dragon girl Starting Member Visit bearded dragon girl's Photo Album bearded dragon girl's Journal 8 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by TJones09

That's the diet I currently feed, no extra supplements are needed. Just follow the preparation and serving instructions and that's all.

do you give fruits and veggies to them also with that diet ?
Question
Mar 23 2015
01:09:59 AM
Candy Cuddle Bear Visit Candy's Photo Album FL, USA 8110 Posts
Yes you need to feed a wide variety of fruits and vegetables along with any staple you choose to feed as the source of protein, vitamins and calcium.

Do not add any supplements unless the feeding plan you choose calls for them in the recipe.
vitamin and calcium help

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
vitamin and calcium help