Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Something Kind of Cute!
Something Kind of Cute!
Funny
May 06 2015
12:30:21 AM
So, I just remembered a cute story about my glider Sir. William I wanted to share!

Just as a little background he's my little rescue man. He has one missing foot and over half his tail missing. when he got him he was not tame, but with daily care he didn't take long to come around :) Him and I have bonded quite w

One early morning at about $ a.m. I herd some scuffling in my bed room, My first thought was oh no a mouse! So I listened, and I listened, and I thought is that one of my gliders? It was so loud it woke me up. I walked over to my closet door where I herd the noise and some how he had climbed up my closet door into one of my bags that was hanging up! I found him because he peeked his head up out of my bag lol He had a night of adventure and I think he was happy. It was the cutest thing ever. You can tell we've bonded well he can sniff my room out!

He's an escape artist but I have put a stop to that just FYI.
(he used to tip his food bowl which made a small opening in his cage)
Funny
May 07 2015
01:57:15 PM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
Awww he sounds adorable!!!

I love it!
Funny
Oct 04 2015
04:11:41 PM
liski23 Glider Gliderpedia Editor Visit liski23's Photo Album liski23's Journal 80 Posts
how cute!!!
Something Kind of Cute!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Something Kind of Cute!