Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Berserk!!
Berserk!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 12 2015
01:05:38 AM
Ahh my sugar glider went berzerk. She got out of her cage And ran all around my bathroom. I literally could not catch her for a million bucks. And when I did catch her she bit me! How rude. But yes I finally got her back in her home
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 26 2015
05:54:18 PM
pikachoo and sqirrel Starting Member pikachoo and sqirrel's Journal 9 Posts
#128514;#128514;#128514; out of my pair (my two boys)- pikachoo and squirrel are their names- squirrel goes absolutely berserk as well I've had them for about 2 weeks now and they are around 2 years old. I have taken them out every day into the bathroom sometimes three times a day and squirrel had calmed a lot since then. And I have finally bonded with him as week as pikachoo he just has trust issues- him and pikachoo have lived in 3 different homes.... so they both somewhat have trust issues#128560;#128560;
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 04 2015
04:02:25 PM
liski23 Glider Gliderpedia Editor Visit liski23's Photo Album liski23's Journal 80 Posts
haha my old suggie G.G used(she passed away) run inside are furnace and my dad would have to bang on it then she would poke her head out and go back inside then my dad would bang on it again and she would come out.
Berserk!!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Berserk!!