Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bonding level
Bonding level
Information
Jan 23 2016
05:27:58 PM
Hello! I've had Momo for over a month now and I just want to know how much ive bonded with her and also some suggestions from you guys. Please help me. Right now momo takes treat from me and she now rarely crabs, when I get home usually after 12 midnight I play with her and when i put my hand inside the cage she climbs on it and goes out of the cage which I think is good? When i play with her she climbs on our furniture and jumps on me. (When I play with her I use my hand to chase her then she runs and jumps on me, is that good or bad using my hand to chase her? I really want to hold Momo but when I do all she does is escape from me, she allows me to touch and massage her while in the pouch but whenever i try to get her out using my hand she bites me. any suggestions on how we can bond more? Please help me.

Information
Jan 23 2016
08:12:42 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
It sounds like you are doing great with Momo! Most gliders don't really like to be held, but if she comes to you and climbs on you, you are making great progress.
Information
Jan 23 2016
09:59:33 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
we have 1 glider we can pick up.
Another one you can pick up but she MUCH perfers just to climb up your arm and onto your shoulders.
Another one we have had 7 months and he hates being held, but I do have it so he doesn't bite anymore if I do pick him up, yesterday he tried SO hard to get away and after I got him and showed him my shirt pouch with sophie in it he was more then happy to get in have some treats then sleep and groom away.
the last one I dont pick up, we have had 2 months, but the wife has gotten to pick up lately without getting bite.
Information
Jan 24 2016
08:31:24 PM
Carlena Joey Visit Carlena's Photo Album 31 Posts
Your making Great progress.... I was doing good with our 2 we just got but, now after getting them neutered it's like starting over again....they just are very shy again.

P.S. I really like that pouch may I ask where you got it?
Bonding level

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Bonding level