Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Barrel of Sugar
Barrel of Sugar
Funny
Mar 22 2016
11:32:41 PM
Less than two weeks ago we adopted two year old twin brothers from an ad on craigslist. They weren't handled very much and not tamed. The one constantly crabbed if you so much as looked at him, let alone tried to pet or feed him. Now while they prefer not to be held still, they both run to the cage to greet us and allow us to pet them. Mr Krabby Pants prefers his treats from us and loves being hand fed. The blood shedding bites have slowed to more of a nip. They bark when we leave the room and won't stop antagonozing our eardrums until we return.
Win!

Edited by - Klm612 on Mar 22 2016 11:34:12 PM
Funny
Mar 23 2016
03:44:31 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
So cute! sounds like things are progressing nicely.
Funny
Jun 29 2016
04:54:40 PM
gr8rcfan Glider Visit gr8rcfan's Photo Album USA 80 Posts
Hope your gliders will continue to come around (and I believe they will). We just got a barrel of elephants. The barrel looks the same as I see in your photo. My gliders love the elephants, as well as the barrel. But "someone" chewed up an peeled the label off the barrel. And that "someone" got diarrhea. Please consider peeling the label off your barrel
Funny
Jun 30 2016
01:26:28 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
most gliders dont like being picked up, some if really tame will let you pick them up. Mostly you should just put your hand out and see if they will walk on it and up your arm.
One of my newer gliders that is starting to get friendly, he will take a few treats then just jump right to my shoulder. But he is only doing that so he can jump to the ground and run away . so I follow him and try to get him to walk back on my hand. usually have to pick him up, he still doesn't like that.
Barrel of Sugar

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Barrel of Sugar