Events and Calendar
Event: SGGA
SGGA
Default, miscellaneous
May 08 2006
06:37:16 AM
SGGA

2006 July 29, 30

The SGGA (Sugar Glider Get Away) is being held in Ohio this year, here's the Official SGGA Site:

http://sgga.all4gliders.com/

If you want to read up on the SGGA at Glider Central, go here:

http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=SGGA2006PUBLIC
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 24 2006
05:59:01 PM
Bourbon Glider 159 Posts

If you are interested in more info regarding the SGGA, please contact cy above , go to the link, or contact use for more in sgga@all4gliders.com

Edited by - Bourbon on Jun 24 2006 05:59:49 PM
Pictures
Jul 06 2006
11:18:34 AM
Eric C Retired GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Eric C's Photo Album Eric C's Journal TX, USA 2321 Posts
Please do a follow up post with links to the pictures everyone takes. There's nothing more fun than capturing crazy moments of people and then putting them on the internet for total embarrassment.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 06 2006
05:55:19 PM
mysticangel Glider GliderMap USA 163 Posts
Oh Eric I will post pics on my photobucket as soon as I get home. I will be taking many this year now that I know how to work my camera. LOL
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 07 2006
10:44:11 AM
Cy Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Cy's Photo Album SC, USA 1409 Posts
Don't worry, Mystic will be in MANY of my favorite "most embarrasing momments", pictures so shhhh! Gotta catch her off-guard!!!!

My daughter will be snapping them all over the place, too. She's got a better camera than me, mine is that stupid Sony with the 3-1/2 floppies!!!!
Hey maybe I should go SGGA camera shopping!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 21 2006
07:04:07 AM
Blissy Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Blissy's Photo Album 609 Posts
ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TO GO., JEEZE, I NEED TO START PACKING.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 24 2006
05:38:52 AM
5 more days. Getting too excited, I can not hardly wait. Now starting to think about packing, oh, maybe later, such a procrastinator
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 30 2006
08:34:15 PM
OMG I just got home from the SGGA and we all had a blast. I'm very tired and will try to go through some of my pics and post them for everyone to see. I got to meet snakealot and cycy and they are the sweetest people. Now Cycy is a little hyper but we won't go there cause what happens at the SGGA stays at the SGGA.LOL
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 31 2006
06:09:08 AM
Just want to say...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I had a BLAST.
CYCY, I would not stop talking about ya and everyone here, got this glazed look over their eyes, which told me to shut up, HEE HEE
Mysticangel, your a Doll. I am so happy to have meet you both. Bourbon, I wish, I could have got to know you better, but you always have such a sworn of people around ya, and I don't do good in groups. Next year, I'll be better and I'll probably talk your ear off, well maybe not. Sorry, about pulling your hair with my sunglasses, I finally got a hug and then, what did I do, I hurt ya.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2006
09:46:08 AM
Uhhh, I didn't think you could hurt tanks... heheh!

Mystic, my love, you will be in my heart, and the smoker's only Blue Chips room, for-ev-ver!!!! LOL!! AND don't you forget it!!

Bliss, oh My Bliss, there's MB coming up and we are there, got your mail and sent you one back!

So glad to meet you both, although I already felt that we had known each other (all three of us) for such a long time!! I am already geared up for SGGA 2007!! They will know we were there!!!

Bourbon, my only wish is that you remembered EVERYONE that was at the SGGA and all that they did for it, no matter how small or large.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2006
12:46:17 PM
Eric C Retired GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Eric C's Photo Album Eric C's Journal TX, USA 2321 Posts
I was just looking at the pictures and saw a fat glider. What's the story behind that one? I'm assuming that it's a sugar glider, it could be one the larger possums, called the sugar couch potato.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2006
05:39:46 PM
That is Merlin's fat little girl. He put her on a diet and well he says she gained weight.LOL None the less she was a beautiful little girl and sweet as could be.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 09 2006
10:48:04 AM
Eric, Her name is Gracie and I took the pictures that were posted, also there was George and he's a pumkin too! Both are very sweet gliders. George got some pictures taken of him in the banquet room, not sure by who, but yeah he had Gracie on a diet!! Too funny, huh Mystic!! Melin's diet. He told me that Gracie gets what Gracie wants. And that's her diet. Heheh!
SGGA

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Event: SGGA