Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Acting weird
Acting weird
Health related
Jul 22 2016
06:52:51 PM
My female glider has been acting weird all day. She seems to be fatigue and walking around the cage hanging from one paw. I am concerned I don't know what is going on with her. My male glider will not leave her alone.
Health related
Jul 22 2016
07:57:56 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I strongly recommend having her seen by a vet asap. Please keep us posted.
Health related
Jul 22 2016
08:15:03 PM
kiwi3435 Face Hugger Visit kiwi3435's Photo Album kiwi3435's Journal FL, USA 687 Posts
please take her to a vet as soon as possible. why would she be walking around during the day? does she do that normally?
Health related
Jul 22 2016
11:55:55 PM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
Being awake during the day just doing nothing in particular.. is concerning as it could be sign of many issues, and yes, it needs a vet visit.

The 1st thing to do in any case is always to make sure she is not dehydrated (tent test).

(On the other hand, if she is hosted with an intact male, there is a possibility that she is giving birth, my female often gets out of the nest for that, and is either sat in her wheel, either hanging with one hand while licking around her pouch and cloaca.)
But I would definitely get her checked by a vet anyway.
Health related
Jul 23 2016
10:17:00 AM
Dnknjr Starting Member 5 Posts
She was up all night jumping around acting like her norm self. And yes it is normal she is always out during the day and yesterday she was licking around her pouch. Today she is very upbeat and seems to back to her notmal self again
Health related
Jul 23 2016
11:57:27 AM
Ones just looking at her belly she is moist from where she would give birth to get pouch and she has a pencil led sized hole in her pouch I'm thinking she might be pregnant
Health related
Jul 23 2016
11:59:15 AM
I just looked at her belly she is moist from what she would give birth to her pouch. She also has a small opening in her pouch so i think she might be pregnant.
Health related
Jul 23 2016
01:48:14 PM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
would it be her 1st?
Health related
Jul 23 2016
03:28:18 PM
I'm not 100% sure when we got her from the exotic pet store they did not mentioned if she had given birth or not before
Acting weird

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Acting weird