Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Ladies....
Ladies....
Funny
Jul 22 2016
11:48:42 PM
.... Has anyone noticed their lives being taken over little by little... I went bra shopping yesterday & didn't even realize until half way through that I was shopping according to my gliders likes thinking to my self 'hm.. I don't know that Kahini would like this one,' or 'does this one have too much padding, I don't want them to get squished,' or 'I don't like this material, their little nails could get stuck in that.' Once I caught myself I had to laugh out loud in the middle of the store. Am I a kook or what ?!
And of course as suspected, Kahini would not get comfortable wl the new bra today. She went in as usual after pottying & a snack, then would keep poking her head up looking confused, that went on at least 45 mins. Then she insisted on sleeping on my shoulder for 2hrs while I studied (had the option of her pouch around my neck). Then went in my shirt & slept on my chest for about 3 hrs, before finally getting comfy at the top of my new bra she cracks me up, or maybe I crack myself up Idk anymore. Kalu couldn't care less.... slept like a baby *rolls eyes*

Its official. I'll have a tshirt made wl 'suggie slave' on it *shrugs*
Funny
Jul 23 2016
06:18:24 AM
kiwi3435 Face Hugger Visit kiwi3435's Photo Album kiwi3435's Journal FL, USA 687 Posts
hahahahaha sounds like something I would do!!!
Funny
Jul 23 2016
09:41:47 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
Lol, well I don't have bra babies, I haven't really tried a whole lot though, just a few attempts.

But, I get what you're saying, I find myself thinking of my trio most of the time while I'm shopping. I'll see something even if I'm not looking for stuff for them and wonder if they would like this or that.
Ladies....

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Ladies....