Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
Cages and lone glider?
Cages and lone glider?
Question
Sep 17 2016
11:24:33 AM
Hello, i have a lone glider as of now, i am going to get him a friend asap as he seems lonely and i start school soon and won't be able to spend as much time with him.
The problem is, his cage is WAY too small! I want to get him a 24x24x36 cage but i for the life of me can't find a pet store that sells one anywhere in my country, finding a pet store alone is hard enough!I considered buying a cage online but it costs 200$ for international shipping alone and it's way too expensive!it would be 300-400$ and i can't afford it.Another issue is i would have no idea how to setup and put the cage together if bought online.Can anyone tell me where i can get a cage online that's cheap?Like 100-150$ or at least free international shipping!I want my scout to have enough space :(.
Question
Sep 17 2016
12:24:26 PM
Justinww11 Joey 22 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Googella

Hello, i have a lone glider as of now, i am going to get him a friend asap as he seems lonely and i start school soon and won't be able to spend as much time with him.
The problem is, his cage is WAY too small! I want to get him a 24x24x36 cage but i for the life of me can't find a pet store that sells one anywhere in my country, finding a pet store alone is hard enough!I considered buying a cage online but it costs 200$ for international shipping alone and it's way too expensive!it would be 300-400$ and i can't afford it.Another issue is i would have no idea how to setup and put the cage together if bought online.Can anyone tell me where i can get a cage online that's cheap?Like 100-150$ or at least free international shipping!I want my scout to have enough space :(.

Where are you located? Exotic nutrition sells good cages as well as suncoast gliders! Also check eBay! Plenty of good cages on there
Question
Sep 17 2016
12:43:36 PM
Googella Starting Member 3 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Justinww11

quote:

Where are you located? Exotic nutrition sells good cages as well as suncoast gliders! Also check eBay! Plenty of good cages on there

Question
Sep 17 2016
12:44:44 PM
Googella Starting Member 3 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Justinww11

quote:

I am located close to the middle east, i've already tried eBay and exotic nutrition, the shipping is simply too expensive..
Cages and lone glider?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
Cages and lone glider?