Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Nueter pricing
Nueter pricing
Health related
Jun 06 2017
10:41:31 AM
Just wanted to remind those looking for veterinary care for any pet to shop around. I'm getting a new male glider neutered#8203; this month. My vet wanted $250! So I called around to every single vet within a 75 mile radius. Almost every clinic I called recommended Cornell. Cornell is considered the go to around here because they have an exotics dept. I've had some really bad experiences with the Cornell clinic so they are always my last resort. I ended up calling them after about 15 unsuccessful phone calls. They wanted $350!!!!! I literally laughed at the person on the phone. Well I kept calling and a total of 20 phone calls got me an appointment with a vet 30 miles away, that's closer than my regular vet. Initial exam and surgery for $160. Shop the freak around!
Health related
Jun 06 2017
12:37:43 PM
sh00ter Joey Visit sh00ter's Photo Album 32 Posts
unless you know the specifics of the procedure you cant compare prices.
lazer vs knife there is also an invasive way and very non invasive (not going into details)
Health related
Jun 06 2017
07:02:17 PM
lilsistar Super Glider Visit lilsistar's Photo Album 293 Posts
I did the same thing. A place wanted $600 for it! Most wanted $300-400. It was rediculous.

Called around and found a place that was only $170... Turns out that's were I took my dog when she was a puppy. Great place. They cut off his pom pom and used a special glue to glue it shut. I got two gliders neutered there and one licked off the glue. They stitched it up for free. It's worth calling around.
Nueter pricing

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Nueter pricing