Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
BIG HOUSE!
BIG HOUSE!
Pictures
Jun 13 2017
05:45:31 PM
So the wife decided to put the 3 gliders with the 7 gliders. After some scent/pouch/cage movement she put them together (the glider cages had been in the same room about 10 feet apart, so they knew each other was around). After putting all the gliders together, everything went great, (gus is being a slight bully but he does that with all the gliders, but mary is acting nicely she is the one that had been the biggest bully)
The gliders needed a new place to sleep, so my wife went to work on the sewing machine.

P.S. ALL 10 gliders are in the bag in picture

Edited by - BYK_Chainsaw on Jun 13 2017 05:46:48 PM
Pictures
Jun 14 2017
04:39:34 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
Wow! Congratulations!
Pictures
Jun 17 2017
01:12:17 PM
BennyNace Glider Visit BennyNace's Photo Album 100 Posts
Wow. Congrats! I know is rough getting them all together. I have 3 separate cages right now, a pair in each cage simply because nobody gets along yet. I would be so happy if I could get all 6 in the same bag! Maybe one day.
Pictures
Jun 17 2017
09:45:52 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
well as it turns out Sweet Pea a nice sweet female that doesnt know how to bite even during nail trimming was rejected. her other 2 cage mates were excepted so we have 9 in one cage. but up to 3 gliders took turns chasing around sweet pea at night. sleep time they were ok. but ever time they chased or attacked she would just roll over and take it, don't know if that is why the keep up the chasing.
So temporarily she is all alone, she will get a vet visit and maybe we will do more scent training with cage and pouches and give her another chance later. but we also just got a long lost male that has lived 2 years in pocket pets SMALL cage with a mate that died a year ago. so this maybe sweet pea's new boyfriend in the future.
Pictures
Jun 18 2017
10:43:15 AM
BennyNace Glider Visit BennyNace's Photo Album 100 Posts
Poor sweet pea. Hope things look up for her and her new friend. :)
BIG HOUSE!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
BIG HOUSE!