Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Suggies in Colorado?
Suggies in Colorado?
Question
Jul 15 2017
10:49:12 PM
I'd first like to start off with an apology.

I'm sure you've all seen questions like this numerous times, and I'm sure most of you are tired of seeing them. Being in multiple other hobbies, I understand the irritation that comes along with these questions. I thank you for putting up with me. But I digress.
Plain and simple, I've put countless hours into finding a good, reputable breeder in my area. I gave up on that and am now just searching for anyone in the state of Colorado who knows of a breeder. Please, if you know of anyone or have even an inkling of an idea of where I can get started on trying to find someone, please, for my sanity, PM me or just reply to this thread directly.

Thanks again (and also sorry again),
Me

Edited by - rjvonh on Jul 15 2017 10:50:34 PM
Question
Jul 16 2017
12:25:26 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/177546982363153/ this would be a good place to start. It's a Colorado sugar glider owners group i'd ask in there if anyone can refer you to a reputable breeder
Question
May 17 2019
07:55:19 AM
SuggieMomma9021 Starting Member 3 Posts
Glider & Exotic Rescue!

I am an experienced sugar glider owner who is looking into starting a rescue and sanctuary for sugar gliders, and small exotics in Colorado Springs. I currently have a colony of 3 that are all rescues and fed GOHPW. I am nonprofit and are applying for federal 501c3 status and various permits soon. I have a background in zookeeping, and currently work with local rescues with many other exotic animals such as snakes, skinks, and hedgehogs! I have an emergency fund for veterinary care, and all of the exotics will be provided with proper caging, diet, enrichment and veterinary care. Male suggies are always neutered as we are not a breeding facility. I will only accept species I am confident I can provide the best care for, those I cannot, I can refer out to organizations better equip. I will also be a relatively small organization, and will only have room for so many rescues and permanent members at a time. I am currently able to provide care for sugar gliders, hedgehogs, snakes, chameleons, and lizards. As we have already been asked to take in many exotics, we are always on the look out for supplies to help us help further exotics. Cages, carriers, tanks, pet supplies, food bowls at free or low prices is appreciated!
Message me!
Question
Oct 03 2019
03:25:36 PM
sugarnewbie Starting Member 1 Posts
Hello, I am interested in adopting or purchasing some sugar gliders but want to know as much as possible about them first. I'm an animal lover and have had many different types of pets but never a sugar glider. I live in Colorado. Can I contact you for additional information? Thank you.
Question
Oct 15 2019
07:32:56 AM
mcdonavan Starting Member Visit mcdonavan's Photo Album mcdonavan's Journal 1 Posts
Hi, Are you still looking for the glider if so get back as i have pairs ready
Question
Jan 09 2020
10:41:36 AM
Mitchy777 Starting Member 2 Posts
Hi, this is my first time using this site and I am here because I can no longer take care of my one year old female sugar glider. If I were to give her to you, I would also give you everything I have that comes with taking care of a sugar glider (I have some multiples as well). Is there any way you would be willing to take her off my hands, I want to make sure she goes to a good home that knows how to take care of her. She has been on the pocket pets diet I don't know if you have heard of them but they have good food in my opinion. You can reach me at 385-259-3386 if you're interested, thanks so much. I live in Colorado
Question
Jan 22 2020
12:39:50 PM
Paani Glider Visit Paani's Photo Album Paani's Journal 91 Posts
Mitchy777, where in CO? I'm near Colorado Springs and have a large flight cage (6x4x2 feet) for my 4 suggies. 1 approximately 10.5 years old and 3 approximately 4 years old.
Question
Jan 22 2020
12:57:53 PM
Mitchy777 Starting Member 2 Posts
Sorry about that, a really nice lady just saw this post in Sunday and bought them Monday so they're in good hands!
Question
Jan 22 2020
11:47:35 PM
Paani Glider Visit Paani's Photo Album Paani's Journal 91 Posts
Good news!
Suggies in Colorado?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Suggies in Colorado?