Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Baby glider
Baby glider
Question
Jul 26 2017
06:35:33 AM
This morning I woke up to one of my gliders dead laying on the bottom of the cage. One of my older females which is her sister but was born in a litter before her. I Had noticed they we're hissing at each other. The one she killed was the youngest but was old enough to eat on her own and everything. They were both white faced. Why do you think she did it? Any thought?
Question
Aug 06 2017
06:30:14 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I don't know why, but so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine it's horrific to find.
Question
Aug 23 2017
12:15:37 AM
Dominic Loo Starting Member Dominic Loo's Journal 6 Posts
Hi, once female sugar glider gave bitrth. Then, you have to wait for the baby glider's tail to fully grow with fur. After that, seperate the baby glider away from their parents. Because to keep them survive. If one baby glider die then the other will be safe as well. But, if you put them with their parents, all the baby glider will die. Example,one baby glider dead infront of their parents, few days later the second baby glider got kill by their parents. After that the father or mother will commit suicide by not eating anything and not drinking any water at all.
Question
Aug 23 2017
12:30:06 AM
sjusovare Face Hugger Visit sjusovare's Photo Album France 694 Posts
Dominic, I am sorry but your informations are false, many joeys stay with their parents without problems. And the parents do not commit suicide either when they lose joeys
Question
Aug 23 2017
01:34:54 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
If they did commit suicide, they would go to the tallest tree in all the forest and jump to their deaths.
Baby glider

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Baby glider