Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HPW
HPW
Food, Diet
Aug 07 2017
11:34:56 AM
Hi, i just bought 2 sugar glider and i don't know how many times do i have to give HPW for my pets.How many times per week? Per day?
Food, Diet
Aug 07 2017
07:35:55 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
we feed our gliders at about 10pm at night just before or right after they start to wake up. One feeding is all we do, other then treats.
Food, Diet
Aug 08 2017
11:21:47 AM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
They need their staple every night, with fruits and vegetables on the side.
Food, Diet
Aug 08 2017
11:43:46 AM
Dominic Loo Starting Member Dominic Loo's Journal 6 Posts
What staple
Food, Diet
Aug 08 2017
04:06:24 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Dominic Loo

What staple

I'm pretty sure, HPW is the staple. The replacement for the nectar they get out of trees they live in. So they need HPW every night.
Food, Diet
Aug 09 2017
02:46:40 PM
sahana.kargi Joey Visit sahana.kargi's Photo Album 37 Posts
A sugar gliders diet consists of a staple food and fresh fruits and vegies. It's about 30% of their staple diet and about 70% of fresh foods. There are different staple diets you can choose but the two most popular are the BML and the HPW.'you can google them and find the recipes and make them exactly. I feed mine every night around 9ish. I feed the exotic nutrition instant HPW. It works well for me. I feed strawberries, blueberries, grapes, spinach, bell pepper, boiled chicken, boiled turkey, raspberries, blackberries, mangos and a few others. You can also leave sugar glider pellets in their cage during the day incase they wake up and want a snack. I use the vita smart sugar glider pellets because that is what my breeder used, but I'm planning on switching to the exotic nutrition glider complete.
I hope this helped clear some thigns up. Gliders diet is the hardest part of having them.
Food, Diet
Aug 09 2017
06:05:41 PM
Dominic Loo Starting Member Dominic Loo's Journal 6 Posts
How about digestion for them ? I just bought a small container and written there digestion for sugar glider. How do i feed the digestion to it ? It says that mix with other fruits
Food, Diet
Aug 11 2017
10:36:00 AM
Sugargliderworld Joey 15 Posts
Hello
Food, Diet
Aug 11 2017
02:31:08 PM
sahana.kargi Joey Visit sahana.kargi's Photo Album 37 Posts
I have never heard of the digestion. I don't say you need t and wouldn't really reccomend it. Just stick to HPW and fresh fruits and veggies
HPW

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
HPW