Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Sug needs home in NJ
Sug needs home in NJ
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 16 2017
07:03:45 PM
I have a 1 1/2 year old male glider. I semi rescued him 6 months ago because I already had one glider and I thought he would be happier with a friend. But my glider eventually got territorial and tries to fight with him. I have them in separate cages, I can't let them out at the same time unless supervised and I cannot put food out unless they are both separately caged. I'm not big on the idea of getting then neutered. The one I am trying to rehome doesn't show any aggression and seems very friendly and wants to be around my other glider. His fur was a bit cracked and he didn't seem to get the right diet or exercise before I had him, I thought having him on a good diet and in a better home with a friend would help him but he doesn't seem to be doing all that much better. I feel like he may possibly need to see a vet. I'd like to give him up to someone who has friendly gliders, can take on another one and can afford to take care of him properly. Not looking for a fee, I live in Central Jersey, I'll drive within about 2 hours to provide this guy a good home if you've got one. Email me with any serious inquiries Lauren.Tuohy@gmail.com. If you are feeling super judgemental about my situation and/or you don't have anything to say relevant to helping me rehome this glider please feel free to keep it to yourself. Thank you!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 07 2017
06:54:41 AM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
this is why they fighting the attempting to be top glider once neutered they settle down.
Sug needs home in NJ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Sug needs home in NJ