Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Moody glider
Moody glider
Rescue
Aug 19 2017
12:15:33 AM
Why is she so moody? Yesterday she would not stop biting. My mom was just holding her and letting her walk around on her, then out of no where she bit her and wouldn't let for and Drew blood. What's going on?
Rescue
Aug 19 2017
04:54:05 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
we have more then one colony of gliders.
I once went from one colony to another without washing off the scent. Once Gus got a good sniff he starting jumping around my hands and arms nipping at me.

Some of our gliders will lick lick lick - NIP, like I'm a tree and they are hunting for sap.

Link rides on my arm to the kitchen for live mealworms, I put lid on my hand for a serving tray, started to get mealies. Link gave the cap a check found NO mealies and gave me a nice medium NIP on my arm. Like to say, "mealies NOW dude!"

These are some reasons our gliders have bit us. Fear or something spooked her. The sound of some papers crumpling up has sent our gliders running. Our best glider sophie was on me and the dog shaked, sophie darted into my shirt FAST.
Moody glider

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Moody glider