Sugar Gliders
Introduction
Introduction
Pictures
Feb 13 2018
03:15:56 PM
Hey everyone!

I just joined the forum and thought I would stop in a say HI!!! lol
This account is going to be dedicated to my girl, her name is Eevee and she was a rescue that I took in. Originally she was born in a shelter in Houston, Texas but during hurricane harvey the shelter was destroyed. She was then shipped to New Brunswick, Canada where a friend of mine mentioned her to me, I fell in love the second I saw pictures and videos of her

So long story short she was shipped to me on November 6, 2017 and we have come leaps and bounds in the whole bonding process. She trusted no one when she first came, would crab at EVERYTHING and bit me more than once but with patience and time I can now pet her, feed her and trim her claws (with a bit of fuss) but we're still not too sure on the holding part lol that will come in time. Tent time is one of my favorites when she scurries all around and climbs all over me

I have started up an instagram account for her where I post just about every day with pictures and videos so if you want to check her out feel free! https://www.instagram.com/eevee081717/?hl=en
Pictures
Feb 13 2018
08:31:29 PM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby! She is absolutely beautiful!
Pictures
Feb 14 2018
02:55:36 PM
eevee081717 Joey Canada 14 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Tiakristin3

Congratulations on your new baby! She is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you!
Pictures
Feb 16 2018
06:57:32 PM
Tabbie Glider Visit Tabbie's Photo Album 64 Posts
Congrats! I’m glad you guys found eachother and that she’s bonded to you now! As for holding we have 10 gliders and only 2 like to be held and cuddled. Gliders are high energy and complete explorers so don’t take it badly if she doesn’t want to be held!
Pictures
Mar 11 2018
06:45:24 PM
eevee081717 Joey Canada 14 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Tabbie

Congrats! I’m glad you guys found eachother and that she’s bonded to you now! As for holding we have 10 gliders and only 2 like to be held and cuddled. Gliders are high energy and complete explorers so don’t take it badly if she doesn’t want to be held!

10! Woah I don't think I would be able to handle 10 gliders lol Eevee is enough of a handful for me :P Ya I don't she's going to be the kind to just lay in my hand and cuddle but she does like to use me as a jungle gym and is beginning to like the petting while waking up or after awhile of playing
Introduction

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Introduction