GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Adding HPW to HPW Complete
Food, Diet
Jul 23 2018
09:53:27 PM
Hello,

I have two sweet little sugar gliders (Navi and Howl Pendragon). I did get them from Pocket Pets. After doing some real research on them I decided I have to change their diet. They just went to the vet for their first checkup (I have had them for 3 months). They are healthy, but I want them to stay that way!

So I was wondering, is it a good idea to add some HPW to the HPW complete (Glide-r-Gravy) the pocket pet people give you?

Also, what fruits and vegetables should you give with the HPW complete? I can't seem to find the answer on the boards.

Eventually, I am switching them completely over to the Original HPW diet.

Thank you for all of the help
Food, Diet
Jul 23 2018
10:35:40 PM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
glider r gravy IS critter love hpw repackaged for pp. So no you don't have to add more to it. The complete has everything needed in it except the water.

The only difference i'm aware of is the packaging and possibly the price, I've never bought anything from pp so I don't know if there is a diff or not.

There are salads that are fed with hpw original and complete on the critter love website. https://www.critterlove.com/salad-mixtures

At the bottom there is a calculator to figure out how much you make for how many gliders for how many days. it's a little tricky to figure out at first but play with the settings on the calculator and it starts making more sense. Once you get it figured out, you can pretty much make a grocery list from it and know how much you need of each ingredient.

A lot of stuff you can get frozen to save some prep work, some of it will need prepped by hand. hope this helps some, i just started this diet and i'm not all that familiar with it as I am some of the others

Edited by - Leela on Jul 23 2018 10:38:45 PM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders