Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Lonely female needs a new home
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 05 2018
09:15:17 PM
My 2 1/2yo female needs a new home in the Portland Oregon area. She's too lonely and is starting to self-mutilate her fur on the top of her head due to stress and anxiety. I don't have time to get a new glider because of my two jobs and I'm starting school soon.
She has all her supplies and I'm not asking for any money, the only thing I'm asking for is a nice knowledgeable family that will give her a better and happier life.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 07 2018
02:14:11 AM
Stuckinmotherhood Starting Member Stuckinmotherhood's Journal 0 Posts
Hi. I am in the roseburg area I have 6 gliders and am willing to travel asap to get her. Have plenty of room and a nice Pair to put her with. Tried to play you but doubt let me. You can email me at Stuckinmotherhood@gmail.com and I we'll give you my number if you still have her.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 07 2018
02:15:51 AM
Stuckinmotherhood Starting Member Stuckinmotherhood's Journal 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by liz.sandov

My 2 1/2yo female needs a new home in the Portland Oregon area. She's too lonely and is starting to self-mutilate her fur on the top of her head due to stress and anxiety. I don't have time to get a new glider because of my two jobs and I'm starting school soon.
She has all her supplies and I'm not asking for any money, the only thing I'm asking for is a nice knowledgeable family that will give her a better and happier life.

I meant tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me...lol
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 09 2018
02:58:34 PM
ErikjGrey Starting Member 2 Posts
If she still needs a new home I have four in two separate cages, and I’m just across the river in Vancouver. Email me at wolfbrother1975@yahoo.com I’d be happy to come get her

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home