GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Possibly re-home my glider near Buffalo NY
Default, miscellaneous
May 22 2019
10:00:13 AM
Hello,
I am considering re-homing my female glider who is about 5 years old. I had another female with her who recently passed away, and I'm concerned that I can't give her enough time and attention to keep her alone and I prefer not to get another glider. I'm torn because I have never re-homed a pet and it breaks my heart to give her up, but I don't think it's fair for her to keep her alone either.

If anyone has suggestions, knows anyone in the area who is looking for a female or has any insight into this type of situation it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Kim
Default, miscellaneous
May 28 2019
08:48:03 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
The onlyyyyyyyyyy one I know of in Buffalo or within 2 hours of Buffalo is Artemis and I think she does a little with rescues but I have no idea if she's full or not but it might be worth messaging her to see if she has room or knows anyone local that does or is looking. Her facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010839190001&lst=1267430995%3A100010839190001%3A1559051071&sk=about
Default, miscellaneous
May 29 2019
07:03:19 PM
willowny Starting Member 2 Posts
Thank you so much!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home