GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Need Rescue information please
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 29 2019
09:45:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a rescue in either California or Arizona to take in my three sugar gliders. I adopted them from a friend who had to move to Colorado to go to school to become a Vet. Due to the weather she could not take them with her. I originally had 4 one male and 3 female. The male unfortunately passed away. I don’t think I am qualified to take care of these adorable creatures and am looking for a rescue to take them in. I would feel more comfortable with a rescue in hope that they would be better cared for there.

Does anyone know of a couple reputable rescues I can contact? I don’t mind having to drive them over. Please help!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 29 2019
09:35:04 PM
mechnut450 Glider Visit mechnut450's Photo Album 121 Posts
pm sent with info in AZ as last check the sugar glider is still illegal to own in Cali
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 29 2019
10:25:38 PM
AnaRies Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi thank you I’m not sure how or where to check the PM though I am sorry I am new to this page. Would it have gone to an email?

quote:
Originally posted by mechnut450

pm sent with info in AZ as last check the sugar glider is still illegal to own in Cali

Default, miscellaneous
Aug 04 2019
07:41:52 PM
RaeganP Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello. I am actually looking for a cagemate or cagemates for my 5 year old neutered Male. I would be interested in possibly adopting your sugars.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home