Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My gliders lost outside!
My gliders lost outside!
Question
Jul 03 2021
07:53:58 AM
So, yesterday I brought minny, my sugar glider to play on a playground in front of my house. When she was playing on the monkey bars, she suddenly jump and ran up a tree. I waited her to come down until it got dark. Cuz it was dark I put some food at the bottom of the tree (hoping she'll come down) and went inside for a while. Then after about a half an hour I went back to the tree and she was still there higher on the tree than before. Then I hang her cage and bonding pouch on the tree and give some food in there too. Then I came back inside (no one was watching her, I just realized what a big mistake that was). After that I checked two times, at around midnight and in the morning. And in those two times I don't see her anywhere. Right now is her second night outside and I haven't seen any signs of her.

If any of y'all have some tips or have dealt with the same situation as this and your sugar glider managed to get home safe, I'd appreciate some tips.
Question
Jul 04 2021
09:22:25 AM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
Put the cage out, door open, food inside, pouch where it normally is. Preferably in the shade. There is a chance after exploring she may prefer her bedding.

Information
Jul 09 2021
10:17:53 AM
Annais_21 Starting Member 3 Posts
Yes I did that and also spread pouches and food in multiple places every night, I even put her partner outside a couple of nights so that maybe he could call her. But it's been almost a week and I haven't seen her #128531; really hope she'll come home
Question
Mar 11 2022
09:35:50 PM
King_Highhtone Starting Member 4 Posts
I know super late but did she ever come back?#129402;
My gliders lost outside!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My gliders lost outside!