Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
glider with joey (help !)
Health related
Sep 07 2021
02:05:00 PM
i have 2 siblings a boy and a girl, we were told we had two boys when I got my gliders and by the time I found out I had a girl I had to go out of town. today I noticed her pouch looked full and I checked and the joeys paw was about half the size of a pinky nail. from what I've read I think the joey is about 4 weeks old which would mean they bred when I was out of town and were born right when I got back or soon after. i cant find any dietary supplementation I need and have not done any research on breeding joeys as I never planned to deal with them. attached are pictures of my girl. it would help if anyone has any insight on what I can do or anything extra I can feed her (they are on BML right now)

Health related
Sep 07 2021
04:40:57 PM
gliderloverforever Glider Visit gliderloverforever's Photo Album USA 141 Posts
She is a beauty!

For other diets, I know that the amount of food is increased for a breeding female. Not sure for BML, though.
This is a great thread that talks about breeding gliders and protein. http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/897374/Do_breeding_females_really_nee

Edited by - gliderloverforever on Sep 07 2021 04:41:52 PM
Health related
Sep 07 2021
04:43:51 PM
gliderloverforever Glider Visit gliderloverforever's Photo Album USA 141 Posts
I used to hobby breed, so if you have questions about raising the joeys or neutering your male, etc. I'm more than happy to answer you. My email is on my profile and my PM is open! :)

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders