Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Critter Love Complete HELP
Food, Diet
Mar 19 2022
04:00:50 PM
Hello! I am new to posting on this forum. I have had my boy Meeko since 02/19 and my girl Mochi since 02/26. After apples in the morning with calcium powder, and fresh fruits and veggies at night, along with pellets I got from the breeder, I bought critter love complete. I've been using the critter love pellets and gravy for about a week now. I blended the powder,powder, froze the gravy into cubes. The gravy ends up melting all over the food and getting sticky and hard, so my gliders won't eat it. Its hard for them to scoop it out at that point. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or should I be putting it on the side of the pellets? I just wanted to make sure my babies are getting the best diet and eating it too.
Food, Diet
Mar 22 2022
12:57:22 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I put fruits and veggies in one bowl. I put complete in a different bowl.
Food, Diet
Mar 26 2022
07:35:37 PM
Glidermama34 Starting Member 2 Posts
I put the cube in a separate bowl from everything because they won't eat it with the pellets. Is that okay??
Food, Diet
Mar 29 2022
07:31:49 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Glidermama34

I put the cube in a separate bowl from everything because they won't eat it with the pellets. Is that okay??

as long as they eating it. yes

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders