Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Darling Starling
Darling Starling
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 24 2024
08:35:41 PM
My darling Starling, daughter of Piper and Aerrow (may they rest in peace) used to be a bit stand-offish with me all of her over four years with me.
All the way until her mom Piper passed on earlier this year when she suddenly became bonded to me.

I'd gotten her and her mom a new neutered companion a few months earlier (anticipating Piper going sometime near when her life-long mate Aerrow left us last year - and not wanting their daughter to be left alone) which the colony readily accepted.
Radarr seemed to be Piper's little boy she never had, and Starling's little adopted brother, rather than a mate to either.
He likes to burrow underneath Starling in nests - she's twice his weight/size, and apparently nice and warm

But my darling Starling has taken to me which I find precious, and we have so much in common too: She lost her sister when the colony was sold to me and split up, and I lost my baby sister to cancer last year. We both have now lost both of our parents - first my dad, then my mom, then her dad and finally her mom... so we've turned to each other -
Darling Starling

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Darling Starling