Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
My Sugar Glider Is Sick!
My Sugar Glider Is Sick!
Research Information
Nov 17 2010
03:11:05 PM
I am looking for input on this article. It was written for posting on Craigslist to get attention and to quickly provide some summary information and useful links on common sugar glider health issues.

I am hoping that more people will get to reading it and hopefully come here for a visit to learn more and to participate with us.

The current running version can be found HERE and I am open to corrections and additions as well as input on additional articles to sprinkle around the net. I am already working on a few more.

Anyone is welcome to use the html code. You can simply VIEW PAGE SOURCE and then copy and paste all of that into a Craigslist post window. The images are already absolute linked with full url.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 17 2010
04:35:39 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
This is a fantastic article. I'm going to post to Denver.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 17 2010
05:14:40 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
Wow..is that a record? It was flagged and removed already!
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 17 2010
06:03:48 PM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
I'm guessing that someone there doesnt like me/us.
Research Information
Nov 17 2010
06:54:07 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
It's there now. I saw it and it is very informative and well put together. Kudos! Perspective owners need to know what can happen during ownership.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 17 2010
10:26:25 PM
You saw it on the Denver Craigslist?
Research Information
Nov 18 2010
06:46:38 PM
Belinda Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Belinda's Photo Album FL, USA 944 Posts
Under what topic did you post it on Craig's list?
Research Information
Nov 18 2010
06:59:01 PM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
Oh it's always under community/pets .
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 30 2011
03:00:32 PM
AngieH Face Hugger GliderMap Visit AngieH's Photo Album 934 Posts
I think I have seen all those in the gliders that came here in the past many years and its always sad to see. Those are wonderful pictures and this should be read by eveyone who has or is looking into getting gliders.
My Sugar Glider Is Sick!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
My Sugar Glider Is Sick!