Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider Stork? Where and when did this site come about???
Previous |
Page: of 2
Heated Debates
Jul 15 2016
04:34:15 AM
Andelana Starting Member 9 Posts
All I can say is sounds like someone drank the kool-aid
Heated Debates
Jul 15 2016
05:55:25 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I have had no personal experience with either company as to purchasing sugar gliders. I do not care for the most part the PP process of obtaining and selling of these wonderful creatures, nor their suggestions for care. However, I have heard of some good experiences from some of their customers. I know one of their customers personally that has a high opinion of them, I'm not getting into the details of that right now. What I'm thinking is that some customers get lucky and probably many more do not. The thing is they're brokers, so some breeders that they get gliders from may be much better than others. The same may go with some other aspects of the company as well. This could explain why they're people out there that have had good experiences and have had healthy, happy gliders. Sadly, this is not the case for many of them.
Heated Debates
Jul 16 2016
12:31:17 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
My problem with PP was with the lies and false information.
overall the diet they suggest is not all that bad, glider gravy and the pellets are healthy.
But other information was a lie, and after questioning the salesman he even admitted he lied. They want the sale(profit) more then they care about the glider.
So overall I'd rather see someone go to a breeder, most of which want the glider to a family that will properly care for the animal and KNOW UP FRONT what is expected of the new family.
So the poor little glider doesnt end up on criagslist in 1 year, when the owner figures out these animal are different then what PP teaches.
Heated Debates
Jul 16 2016
09:37:23 AM
gr8rcfan Glider Visit gr8rcfan's Photo Album USA 80 Posts
My feelings about PP are mixed, but the bad outweighs the good. We were lucky to get a wonderful, sweet girl from them. The food is a good diet, but my gliders will no longer eat it. Their 30-day, daily email on glider care was very helpful. However, when I asked where my baby came from, their double-talk ultimately meant they had no idea. My beautiful girl was lucky to get us as her slaves. It makes me cry to think of others who shelled out the bucks and found themselves over their heads. Those who successfully re-home through craigs list are lucky. As for the less fortunate gliders.........
Previous |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders