Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Jackfruit
Jackfruit
Off topic chat
Sep 27 2018
09:12:51 AM
Yesterday i played with my suggie peonia... Then i gave her a treat little bits of mangoes which she always eats with no problems, and then thought jackfruit since i saw a website claiming its fine for them to eat as soon as she ate it one piece of jackfruit... She started acting weird as if halucinated then she died... I didnt know what happened exactly i thought she was sleep walking (she usually does that) but i was shocked to find out she passed away between my hands while holding her... I didnt ubderstand what happened but please dont do my mistake never give a jackfruit to your sugar glider dont even risk it she was completly healthy and fine i am shocked she diedshe doesnt even look dead i ... She s just cold and stiff... Its painful... We dont have a vet for suger gliders here so its horrible... I just wish i didnt feed her jackfruit... Its so sudden..
Off topic chat
Oct 27 2018
09:47:58 AM
Leela Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit Leela's Photo Album Leela's Journal 2919 Posts
There is nothing unsafe about feeding jack fruit. There must have been another undiagnosed reason the glider passed.
Jackfruit

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Jackfruit