Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
BONDING POUCH HELP/QUESTION
Information
Oct 26 2019
07:04:58 AM
Hey there ! I recently got my two female gliders, Pandora and Amaleh, and their super sweet. I ordered a bonding pouch from Amazon but it’s way too small for the both of them to I found this cover the shoulder satchel from my local dollar tree and it legit looks exactly like a typical binding pouch. Do you think it’d be ok to slip a soft blanket in there and use that as a bonding pouch?? There’s a zipper and no little peeping window.
Information
Oct 26 2019
02:33:06 PM
Marlena Starting Member 1 Posts
If there is any exposed seams I wouldn’t use it. Toenails could get caught. Also is there any type of breathing hole?
Information
Oct 26 2019
03:45:09 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I use only anti pill fleece with NO exposed stitching.
this limits their chances of having nails get stuck and they freaking out.
also most pouches have windows so they can look out and see what going on.
their are people who make and sell good stuff on etsy. and a few
other sites, I think ebay I got a custom made size.
Information
Oct 28 2019
01:31:47 PM
Avalatema Starting Member 1 Posts
There are usually a lot of bonding pouches on sale on exotic nutrition that can fit my 3 gliders. I wouldn't use the pouch you found if there any open seems and if there isn't a mesh window and if it's not fleece. Or if you can sew there are a lot of tutorials that you can use on YouTube.
Information
Oct 29 2019
10:28:41 AM
CourtsCuddles Starting Member 6 Posts
Sounds great! Thanks everyone! I did actually end up buying fleece and sewing up 3 bonding pouches and one for the cage #10084;#65039;

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders