Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
IS MY GLIDER DYING???
IS MY GLIDER DYING???
Health related
Dec 29 2019
10:47:54 AM
Hi all my glider stop eating any food barely drinking water. Try to hand feed but he just wont eat. He doesn’t move. Not as active as usual. He just sit at one place for a very very long time. His eyes is open all the time. He doesnt sleep during the day. Help me please what should i do? I dont have a vet for exotic animals
Health related
Dec 29 2019
12:41:03 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
poop or pee? maybe constipated? sounds like my dog when she got constipated.
you should double check the area for a vet. to visit. maybe a regular vet
will see him.
Health related
Dec 30 2019
04:32:00 PM
Mamababies Starting Member 7 Posts
You definitely need to find a vet even if you have to travel. Sugar gliders can dehydrate super fast. Your sweet glider needs a check up. Our glider was doing this and we got an ultrasound of her abdomen, and sadly she had a cancerous mass and we had to make the hard decision to put her to sleep.

I am not saying that your glider has this, but what I am getting at is they can get super sick just like humans can and he needs seen ASAP. In the meantime while you are trying to find a vet, do you have Gliderade to try and syringe feed to give your little guy some electrolytes and hydration? How old is he?
Health related
Dec 30 2019
08:42:06 PM
anas Starting Member 4 Posts
He is 1 years plus old. Thank you everyone for the help but he has just pass on. I knew when he start to lose his balance. He was crying when i carried him. Thank you again.
Health related
Dec 31 2019
04:17:57 PM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.
IS MY GLIDER DYING???

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
IS MY GLIDER DYING???