Nicknames for your glider(s)?
Previous |
Page: of 3
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 24 2010
07:23:57 PM
shelbyxgore Joey Visit shelbyxgore's Photo Album shelbyxgore's Journal 45 Posts
Mines name is Juju-bear, I call her, Bear, baby, Juju, Ju, and snuzzy.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 06 2010
08:00:10 PM
Amyrw Joey USA 19 Posts
I have Meika and Malila. If I am talking to both of them together I just call them "girls", like I'll say "Hey baby girls". Meika doesn't really need a nickname because it is short as it is. It is pronounced "Meeka". Malila I figure will end up being called Lila because my son is having a hard time saying her name correctly, also my boyfriend can't say her name and he ended up calling her Mila. Oh well, I know their names and thats what matters because they are my lil girls. :)
Funny
Jul 27 2010
05:22:56 AM
CrashersFuzzybutt Glider Visit CrashersFuzzybutt's Photo Album 63 Posts
Cocco's nickname is "My other girlfriend"
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 27 2010
05:54:20 AM
Megs06 BANNED_ACCOUNT Gliderpedia Editor Visit Megs06's Photo Album USA 1 Posts
Ohana is my brat, Priss is my lil lady, or my angel, and Tempo is my princess. Sometimes I call them 'sugar; or 'sugar babies'. Or just baby/babies.
Funny
Nov 05 2017
03:21:40 PM
Coral and Sparky Joey 19 Posts
I call 'em 'the girls'
Coral is Coralini the Genie and Sparky is Sparkster or Sparkie Pop
Funny
Dec 01 2017
02:03:31 PM
Wishes Joey Visit Wishes's Photo Album 41 Posts
Mostly I just call wishes cute.
He cocks his head to the side when I say it
I'm sure he thinks that's his name
or the kissy noise I make when I have a treat

I think he hates his name when my husband calls him from the pouch he always crabs I think it's the "ss" at the end
or he hates my husband Lol

Edited by - Wishes on Dec 01 2017 02:05:57 PM
Funny
Jan 20 2018
01:30:01 PM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
My lil boy Rico is affectionately called Rico Suave, and Lilo is Li-Li or my little Li-Li. Together they are my loves#128157;
Funny
Jul 11 2018
11:36:14 PM
Bannana97 Starting Member 1 Posts
I call mine the babies. the only one that has a nick name is abigael which hers is abbie. knar and Susie are just called by their names :) And our Joey doesn't really have a name yet. He's only a week oop

Edited by - Bannana97 on Jul 11 2018 11:37:02 PM
Funny
Nov 18 2018
01:46:48 AM
Emily Holcombe Joey Visit Emily Holcombe's Photo Album Emily Holcombe's Journal 12 Posts
I only have my bubbie. He sometimes goes to work with me. One customer see's I have a pocket T-shirt on and says "hey peanut", bubbie jumps out and goes right to him. I have no idea why but he does. Another customer calls him bat. Again out of my pocket right to him. Sometimes I call him monster boy. He doesn't crab or bite. He just loves everyone and the attention he gets. Of course they give him the occasional treats they know he can have.
Funny
Feb 21 2019
02:46:48 PM
Adeebdee6964 Joey 19 Posts
I sometimes call them "suggies" because I chose short names for them all,(like, Echo, Nova, Luna, Zoomy, Badger, Cocoa, Roxy, etc.) so I can't give them nicknames x3
Funny
Feb 28 2019
07:16:57 PM
The Saurus Starting Member 5 Posts
I call my two Gliders my "Buddies," or my "Little Buddies."
Gizmo is my "Evil Buddy,"
and Braylee is my "Sweet Buddy." I think you can guess why...
Funny
May 28 2019
11:50:27 PM
newglidermom19 Starting Member 5 Posts
Hi Im new how is everyone

I thought this was totally cute

I have the twins - Spanky - aka spaz pants and then buckwheat - bucky or bucky boo boo

the ollder brother is froggy - aka grouchy pants

collectively I call them silly boys or crabby crew lol
Funny
Jan 27 2020
07:18:14 PM
BatGirl Glider Visit BatGirl's Photo Album BatGirl's Journal USA 50 Posts
First is my mom, Piper, who's a growler/biter ...
"Pipe-Down Piper!"
Second is my neutered dad, Aerrow, who's just my cool laid-back man...
"Hello Aerrow"
Finally is my little baby girl, the daughter, Starling, who's just a darling...
"Darling Starling"

Here's Looking at you Kid...

Edited by - BatGirl on Jan 27 2020 07:21:16 PM
Funny
Nov 20 2020
08:04:34 PM
Song3 Starting Member 6 Posts
I have 4 gliders my first pair I got last November around this time they were 12 weeks old I really enjoy them and then I got my second pair in June of this year they were 3 years old they can be difficult. The first 2 gliders are Stitch and Leroy they are the classic greys and really funny they like to curl their tales over their backs the other 2 are Crabby and shush, shush is very quiet and doesn't say much and Crabby is the one that is always voicing his opinion in more ways that one. Leroy is the adventurous(sp) one and was the first one to jump from the cage to me only he ended up on my face instead that was surprising, Stitch is the quiet one that likes to curl up in my left shirt pocket, although now he is starting to jump from the cage onto me it has only taken a year for him to do this. as for Crabby and Shush it will take a while i think to get them to trust me although they will take treats from me and then run to the back of the cage and eat it. Crabby and Shush are mosaics, they are cream colored with gray highlights and Shush has a gray under coat on his back which is easy to tell them apart lol as for the classic greys the only way i can tell them apart is one likes his tail stocked and it isn't as fluffy as Leroys well enough for now. Love the little fuzz butts
Previous |
Page: of 3

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories