Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
How did you come up with your user name?
Previous |
Page: of 2
Research Information
Jan 15 2014
09:39:38 PM
MoMo MaMa Face Hugger GliderMap Visit MoMo MaMa's Photo Album TX, USA 914 Posts
I know this thread is old, but I'll go along .

It took me FOREVER to think of an username, but I eventually I came up with MoMo's MaMa. I mainly liked it, because of the alliteration and two capital "M's" in the name. Nice ring to it, don't you think? But it wouldn't take the apostrophe, so I left it as MoMo MaMa.

Yeah...I'm not that creative...

Edited by - MoMo MaMa on Jan 15 2014 09:46:11 PM
Research Information
Jan 16 2014
08:48:36 PM
JessPuck Glider Visit JessPuck's Photo Album 144 Posts
First four letters of my first name and first four letters of my last name
Research Information
Jan 24 2014
07:34:11 AM
NerdyHails Face Hugger Visit NerdyHails's Photo Album NerdyHails's Journal FL, USA 566 Posts
Mine is NerdyHails.

Easy explanation... Everyone calls me Nerdy.... and a very old ex boyfriend who i came very close friends with our nicknames were sonic and tails. But as we grew up they called me Hails. :D
Research Information
Jul 29 2014
08:36:59 PM
itsMeowOrNever Starting Member 0 Posts
Mine is a cute pun^~^
Research Information
Jul 29 2014
09:25:20 PM
Cora1 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Cora1's Photo Album TX, USA 935 Posts
It's my name, the 1 is cause there was aready a Cora.
Research Information
Jul 30 2014
12:10:17 AM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
Mine is because I have a small zoo of pets in my home.

I live in Minnesota and I LOVE the Minnesota Zoo. I wish it was a lot closer to my house...I would totally work there!
Research Information
Sep 25 2015
02:40:32 PM
sugargliderisatasteymeal Glider Visit sugargliderisatasteymeal's Photo Album 87 Posts
my glider's names are stew and primerib
Research Information
Sep 25 2015
10:26:03 PM
Bossihamham Glider Visit Bossihamham's Photo Album Bossihamham's Journal 195 Posts
My older brother came up with my name. I used to watch a cartoon called hamtaro. It was about hamsters. Min the show the hamsters called eachother's hamams. My brother's favorite hamster in the show was called Boss. One day my bother was setting up my aol instant messaging account and he chose my username for me that's how bossihamham was born.
Research Information
Nov 17 2017
09:11:13 AM
Scoria Glider Visit Scoria's Photo Album Scoria's Journal 135 Posts
It's a type of rock. I like rocks, there are so many different types and they usually have cool names... so I borrowed one to use as a screenname. :P
Research Information
Jun 13 2018
02:18:39 AM
Ballistic_Glider Joey 26 Posts
I've been using Ballistic in my usernames for years. I think of myself as kind of a wild child when I want to be...although I'm an introvert. I also thought it was such a fun word when I found out what it meant. It's weird...I don't know. And of course this one has to have Glider somewhere in it!
Research Information
Jun 13 2018
03:50:06 PM
Cupcake112 Starting Member Visit Cupcake112's Photo Album 4 Posts
Ive had this nickname sense high school and I fell in love with it!
Research Information
Jun 13 2018
11:01:09 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
I played an online shooter game, BYK was the clan name, most clans played with serious names, we went with a fun name so show we wanted to play the game and have fun BarnYard Killers, we usually had Wierd animal names or farm names, (chainsaw) But I used a machine gun in the game most of the time, I thought it sounded like a chainsaw, so I went with that. Now I just use it for almost everything so I dont have to remember different names on different websites.

Edited by - BYK_Chainsaw on Jun 13 2018 11:02:36 PM
Research Information
Jul 19 2018
11:17:23 AM
Holly n Clover Starting Member 0 Posts
name of My suggies
Holly and Clover
Research Information
Oct 03 2019
12:10:36 PM
The Saurus Starting Member 5 Posts
When I was younger I had a Pleco fish whom I adored. I thought he was as big as a book and so I called him Saurus, short for Thesaurus. The name also reminded me of a dinosaur, which he looked like. At one point, I also had an obsession with thesauruses and using as many different words as I could, so it’s a small nod to that too.
Research Information
Jun 18 2020
02:14:28 PM
Petarus brevicapus fan Joey Petarus brevicapus fan's Journal Norway 22 Posts
I came up with mine because suggielover was taken.. or was it suggiefan? But anyway, I decided to use their latin name in stead of "suggie" and fan because, well, I'm a fan of them! And it worked, the name was not taken
Research Information
Jun 22 2020
11:02:50 AM
SillySuggies Joey Visit SillySuggies's Photo Album 43 Posts
I honestly am not sure. It's been years, but it was supposed to be SillySugarGliders (which I use for my yt channel) but there wasnt enough characters so I just went with this =P
Previous |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires