Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Confession to Make...
Confession to Make...
Funny
Mar 26 2012
10:48:52 AM
This may or may not be funny...I guess it's all in your point of view?

Well, I'm stalling so here we go:

My suggies got me over a slight fear of mice. Yep, you heard me. I'm not really AFRAID-afraid but they make me a little uncomfortable. And the idea of something rodent-like in size crawling all over me? Ugh! But my babies needed a forever home & love & so what can you do but get over it and love on them?

It was originally my husband's idea to take Batman in. He needed a pet and Batman needed a home (and new cage...and cage mate...and etc. but you know the rest ). And here I am, 100% in and completely invested in these babies.

Fear of mice completely gone. Now when I see them in the pet store, I am not revolted and wanting to walk briskly by...but instead, smile at them cuz they are kinda cute. (Even if some of them are for food for other pets. And yeah, it makes me sad but everybody's gotta eat and I don't think anyone feels sorry for the meal worm.)

Oh, yes, and I DO realize suggies and rodents are not at all related--but the size thing...you can't help but admit the size thing.

Anyway, that's it. Just wanted to put that out there.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
09:00:38 PM
hypnotist321 Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit hypnotist321's Photo Album hypnotist321's Journal 1742 Posts
They do kind of have bulgy eyes you have to learn see as cute. lol

Funny
Mar 26 2012
09:08:31 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
Wow Rebecca, I would have never guessed!

I had a white mouse with red eyes when I was a kid....loved that baby to death! Now wild mice....UGH! They send me climbing up the nearest tall surface!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 26 2012
10:05:00 PM
dancingbeyor Face Hugger Visit dancingbeyor's Photo Album 423 Posts
I almost caught a baby field mouse! It was so cute. I almost caught an adult one when it snuck in from the window and into the art room. I swear, that was the most exciting art class I've ever had... and I love art!
Funny
Mar 26 2012
10:24:08 PM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by JazzNZoeysmom

Wow Rebecca, I would have never guessed!

I had a white mouse with red eyes when I was a kid....loved that baby to death! Now wild mice....UGH! They send me climbing up the nearest tall surface!

Its true! But this is the best and cutest immersion therapy ever! LOL
Confession to Make...

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Confession to Make...