Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Monster boy is loose
Monster boy is loose
Funny
Dec 01 2018
06:09:28 PM
Lights are out. Bubbie is loose. I've already had my hair pulled, face kissed, and now he's busy playing with his tennis balls. I'm sure he'll be back on the couch with me shortly. He loves climbing on me. It's how I spend my night's off. Movie's and suggie time.
Funny
Dec 01 2018
11:27:40 PM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
Sounds like fun, I let out 6. 2 of them don't bother me, one only if I have treats. The other 3 will visit me on and off with Gus spending the most time with
me, but as time passes he starts to get chewy. First my hair, then my toes threw my socks, then finally me moves to digging at any scabs I have on my arms and legs (usually after about 1.5 hours together), that was when I call it quits, either I move him away or leave the room.
Funny
Dec 07 2018
03:43:40 PM
Emily Holcombe Joey Visit Emily Holcombe's Photo Album Emily Holcombe's Journal 12 Posts
Bubbie is my only one. He more or less has the run of the living room unless I'm asleep or at work. I'm one of his toys apparently. Lol
Monster boy is loose

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Monster boy is loose