General Chat
Suggestion Box
Previous | Next |
Page: of 5
Suggestion Box
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 30 2010
10:52:06 AM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
Terry..have your thought of creating a FaceBook account for Glider Gossip?
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 30 2010
11:39:36 AM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
I'm not one that has much to say. What would the purpose be of that?
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 30 2010
02:15:44 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
Facebook is extremely popular and it could be a venue to attract more owners/potential owners to come here.
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 30 2010
03:16:51 PM
shadow Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit shadow's Photo Album MO, USA 2332 Posts
rita there is one already made (kinda) www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=316050384544 it has a lot of good info there but its not super active.
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 29 2011
01:33:14 PM
LuuLuu Face Hugger GliderMap Visit LuuLuu's Photo Album USA 970 Posts
when you go to make a new post/thread, I know there are a lot of options to select for the subject of the post: health, diet, behavior, etc. But I'd like to see one added about cage/housing questions.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 06 2011
10:49:13 PM
Jasons Super Glider GliderMap Visit Jasons's Photo Album TX, USA 235 Posts
It would be nice to get a email when someone replied to your topic or if someone quoted your reply or even just a reply after yours
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 06 2011
10:59:09 PM
DizzyPo Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor USA 1241 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Jasons

It would be nice to get a email when someone replied to your topic or if someone quoted your reply or even just a reply after yours

If this done, please make it optional.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 07 2011
04:59:57 PM
JeremyLexie Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit JeremyLexie's Photo Album USA 1190 Posts
I didn't read the 4 pages but it would be nice if we had an option toe amiloed when we get a post on a post we're posting..
Default, miscellaneous
Nov 22 2011
03:26:52 PM
scoutandmiko Glider 122 Posts
How about a "my topics" or a "my posts" section on your profile? Sometimes instead of seeing which topics I posted on I just want to see The ones I made. Or colors for your words?
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 06 2011
03:29:30 PM
Suggie Momma Starting Member Visit Suggie Momma's Photo Album 6 Posts
I would like to be able to comment on members photos in their albums. Perhaps make it an option in the edit profile section to "allow other members to comment on your photos".
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 13 2011
11:39:27 AM
scoutandmiko Glider 122 Posts
Oops nevermind the colors haha!
A like button!
I also agree with the above,commenting on pictures would be nice.
New smilies would be good too! And the ones people rarely use could be replaced with new ones!
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 13 2011
12:10:10 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
Some people may not know this but you have access to lots of people's smileys. If you use the "long way" to reply to posts (hit the actual "reply" button), you'll see the icon that looks like a brown book. Click on that and you can choose from multiple members' smiley albums.
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 13 2011
01:19:37 PM
kaylee21 Face Hugger Visit kaylee21's Photo Album 410 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Gizzynator

sugarglider.com mobile web site would be AWESOME! a lot of websites are going mobile.. might as well keep with the times =)

I was thinkning an app or mobile version too! then I seen this post haha
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 01 2012
11:21:09 PM
jjmurph Face Hugger GliderMap Visit jjmurph's Photo Album USA 836 Posts
You can go to glidergossip on mobile devices. Just gotta go through Safari. Although mobile app would be nice
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 13 2012
03:01:32 PM
Willows Tree Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Willows Tree's Photo Album USA 1294 Posts

Oh my goodness...And Y'all thought I overused the smilies before!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 13 2012
04:04:09 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
LOL
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 14 2012
12:35:52 AM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
I've got a suggestion! Can we have a "WHERE CAN I FIND…" section? Say if you are looking for glider kitchens, a bunch of members can post their fav vendors.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 28 2012
02:57:32 AM
suggiebaby68 Starting Member 2 Posts
I was wondering if you could add a feature to sort Topics/Authors alphabetically, Replies/Views by the highest/lowest number, and Last Post by date most recent/least recent. An example would be say I am searching through Research Information and I want to find the article with the most replies, have there be a down arrow next to reply with the options highest and lowest.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 28 2012
03:40:59 AM
suggiebaby68 Starting Member 2 Posts
JK just found this function...facepalm.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 30 2012
04:47:33 PM
Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy's Photo Album OH, USA 1624 Posts
It just occurred to me that it would be cool if you could tag someone like you can in FaceBook.

Like I just replied to a thread and directed a question at someone who may or may not ever see if. If I could tag the person, I would be more likely to get a reply... (I know, I COULD just PM them......)
Default, miscellaneous
May 16 2012
10:42:13 AM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
State by State Poison Hotline numbers all in one section, maybe a Sub catagory under or above VETS.

Cut/copied from a post Sara(PetLuv) commented on....I think it's a good idea to have this for each state at our fingertips.

POISON HOTLINE FOR PETS!
Kansas State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is offering a FREE poison control hotline for pet owners and veterinarian (Monday-Friday 8-5pm). 1+785-532-5679 is the number and the service has been available since 1969. Dr Oehme, a vet and professor in toxicology and pathology oversees the hotline.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2012
07:23:56 AM
tootles Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap tootles's Journal 1981 Posts
I'd like to see things like they were in 2006 when I joined. Can we do that and eliminate rant posts. That would be awesome heck that's why we have Facebook so we can gripe about how we feel there.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 12 2012
01:16:25 PM
shadow Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit shadow's Photo Album MO, USA 2332 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by tootles

I'd like to see things like they were in 2006 when I joined. Can we do that and eliminate rant posts. That would be awesome heck that's why we have Facebook so we can gripe about how we feel there.

they could always make a rant section on the forum.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 12 2012
01:41:12 PM
Don't see that in the immediate future. I don't think we want to invite or encourage rants. Tracy, I think those days are long gone, unfortunately. Plus, the more popular these guys get, the more people are searching. The more people are using the internet, the more members with different ages, personalities and opinions. It certainly isn't the same as it was when I joined shortly after you and it sure is different!
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 30 2012
09:18:29 PM
Lauraann86 Joey Visit Lauraann86's Photo Album 40 Posts
I think you could have random drawings! Ask a question once a month or once a week and who ever has the best answer gets a prize!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 14 2012
09:39:44 AM
tootles Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap tootles's Journal 1981 Posts
Kylah i have to say I agree 100%
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 14 2012
09:45:29 AM
dooney Face Hugger Visit dooney's Photo Album 532 Posts
photo's of the week. then at the end of the week we all get to vote on the best photo!
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 23 2012
11:19:50 PM
AnimeFreak176 Super Glider Visit AnimeFreak176's Photo Album MD, USA 296 Posts
A place to click or something where it can just be photos of their gliders, or a section of cages, or cage sets/themes. I love looking around at those type of things, i learned from them also, seeing what they used, the types of toys,wheels,fabrics, all of it! So i think a place dedicated to photos would be awesome =D
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 24 2012
02:39:26 AM
pipNpippi Face Hugger Visit pipNpippi's Photo Album USA 562 Posts
it would be really nice for every one that views the post to give there in put an not just say oh someone answered it cause not all people answer the same way an me being new to suger gliders i want every ones comment!!! lol an i think its weird that u will have almost 20 views before some one actually post a comment me as a new glider owner im sure older owners are tired of answering the same questions every day but just reamber you once had these questions to!!!! other than that this site is GREAT!!! I have recived nothing but helpful comments all though i trie to to post so much dont want every one to be like oh look theres pipnpippi with another question lol
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 24 2012
02:41:43 AM
pipNpippi Face Hugger Visit pipNpippi's Photo Album USA 562 Posts
an i love this idea it would be easier to get help to cause u will be able to show someone one on one what the problem i sometimes have a hard time explaining my self i start off to ask a question an write a paragraph then people are like well whats ur question....
quote:
Originally posted by suggieluv

snacks AND webcams would be even better. i like to see a face when i'm talking to someone. lol!

Suggestion Box
Previous | Next |
Page: of 5

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Suggestion Box