Rita's Twin Grandbabies ...Updated Picture - 05-22-2010
Previous | Next |
Page: of 16
Off topic chat
May 29 2009
07:17:43 PM
kaitlynmarie013 Glider GliderMap AZ, USA 80 Posts
Still praying for the best, full recovery! Love the pictures--very beautiful babies!
Off topic chat
May 29 2009
11:51:03 PM
TreeTop Joey Visit TreeTop's Photo Album 23 Posts
BBC recently wrote an article on the benefits of music for babies. When I read about it I thought about you. Hope you'll find this as interesting as I did.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8068749.stm
Off topic chat
May 30 2009
01:08:42 AM
glider_mommy Face Hugger Visit glider_mommy's Photo Album AL, USA 931 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by TreeTop

BBC recently wrote an article on the benefits of music for babies. When I read about it I thought about you. Hope you'll find this as interesting as I did.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8068749.stm

When I was pregnant with my youngest daughter we always played classical music for her. I would put the head phones on my belly and she would just kick and kick while it played... depending on which kind I was playing. Sometimes I think it put her to sleep..the more mellow stuff. She is extremely bright and articulate and a fast learner. When she was a baby she did everything much earlier than most.
Off topic chat
May 30 2009
06:09:08 AM
dizzysmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit dizzysmom's Photo Album dizzysmom's Journal IN, USA 3882 Posts
They're more and more beautiful every time I see them Rita. But I can't believe it's been nearly 4 weeks already!
Off topic chat
May 30 2009
10:16:34 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
I dont think I have updated you all on the latest. It seems one of the babies (not Harry or Rosie) in the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) has a case of the flu.

So, when we visit, we have to scrub for over 2 minutes - and put a yellow gown on (as you can see in my latest pictures). The chair we sit in has to be covered, too. Since we have two babies, if we are holding Harry and want to switch to Rosie, we have to scrub again for 2 minutes, put a fresh yellow gown on and change the gown cover on the chair we are sitting in. I certainly understand why they are being cautious, but it is a pain - and those gowns are hot!

When Jim asked what was going on - they were pretty evasive and just said the flu - and that all the parents would get a letter in the mail explaining everything- and thats all the nurses could say.

I dont know which baby is sick, but it certainly has many of us worried. Premature babies lungs arent fully developed and an illness like the flu could be fatal. I have been praying very hard for the sick little baby and it's parents. Please add this little one to your prayer list.
Default, miscellaneous
May 30 2009
10:19:21 PM
our2girlz Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit our2girlz's Photo Album United States 2362 Posts
Oh my gosh I bet you are all so scared. Poor Jess moms worry enough as it is. I will be praying for Rosie and Harry as well as the sick baby.
Default, miscellaneous
May 31 2009
02:50:26 AM
snusie Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit snusie's Photo Album snusie's Journal USA 2962 Posts
More prayers for the babies ... and Jess and Jim ... and Rita and Alan too!
Off topic chat
May 31 2009
01:29:16 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
The flu scare has been lifted as of this morning!!!

Harry and Rosie are going to get some very special mystery guests this evening. Ill share who they are later....
Off topic chat
May 31 2009
01:48:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rita

Harry and Rosie are going to get some very special mystery guests this evening. Ill share who they are later....

OH NICE! Just make us wait... that is sooooooooooo not right.. you KNOW that don't ya..lol

Love ya Rita!
Off topic chat
May 31 2009
05:35:40 PM

Default, miscellaneous
May 31 2009
06:08:13 PM
Linzie Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Linzie's Photo Album 437 Posts
That is so not fair!!! Glad the flu scare has been lifted tho!!!
Off topic chat
Jun 01 2009
08:45:16 PM
Hmmmm - I dont know what I did that made my last post on here twice!

I will let the mystery guests come here and tell about their visit!

Edited by - Rita on Jun 01 2009 08:51:59 PM
Off topic chat
Jun 01 2009
08:49:32 PM
quote:

Hmmmm - I dont know what I did that made my last post on her twice!

I will let the mystery guests come here and tell about their visit!

WEll??? I am not seeing any words!!!! HELLO!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE MYSTERY GUESTS!!!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
10:45:12 AM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
Well, here are the photos I got. It is hard to describe how tiny and precious a baby is. There really is no replacement for visiting in person.

ROSIE

HARRY

Default, miscellaneous
Jun 02 2009
10:51:25 AM
Linzie Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Linzie's Photo Album 437 Posts
So not fair!!!! I love the pictures tho. They are so tiny. Harry is very handsome and Rosie is beautiful!!!!!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
10:54:47 AM
Mollysmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit Mollysmom's Photo Album MI, USA 2011 Posts
What precious pictures! Rita, your grandbabies are absolutely beautiful!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 02 2009
11:42:48 AM
cb38506 Glider Visit cb38506's Photo Album TX, USA 177 Posts
Rosie looks like she is saying -"HI now get away from me" and Harry looks scared of you Kaz lol
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
11:50:35 AM
tisha Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit tisha's Photo Album tisha's Journal OK, USA 2081 Posts
I bet they loved their mystery guests!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
12:12:53 PM
suggieluvr Super Glider Visit suggieluvr's Photo Album suggieluvr's Journal USA 394 Posts
OMG, those pictures brought tears to my eyes, especially the hand picture. Still praying for you and your entire family Rita!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
02:32:22 PM
Having Eric and Kazko as visitors excited Harry so much he pooped his pants!!

Love the pictures, Terry! Especially the close up of the tiny hand! Im so happy the two of you were able to see them. Sharing them with you was/is very special to me.

You are so right, Terry. There is no picture that can describe how tiny and precious they are!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
02:36:30 PM
Catman Goose Catcher GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Catman's Photo Album CO, USA 2670 Posts
Awww
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
03:36:39 PM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
quote:

I have that general effect on people. Rita was even walking kinda funny after we met... I would even go as far as to say that I think I saw her scooting on the carpet when I wasnt looking.

Default, miscellaneous
Jun 02 2009
05:12:00 PM
LovingLife123 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit LovingLife123's Photo Album LovingLife123's Journal USA 1069 Posts
awe what lovely pictures!!!! Terry and Eric sure are lucky. :)
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
05:57:03 PM
dizzysmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit dizzysmom's Photo Album dizzysmom's Journal IN, USA 3882 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kazko

quote:

I have that general effect on people. Rita was even walking kinda funny after we met... I would even go as far as to say that I think I saw her scooting on the carpet when I wasnt looking.

I'm STILL walkin' kinda funny after your visit!!
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
06:37:56 PM
Raven & Terry - you two are so silly!!!

It was kind of funny the way Eric, Terry and I first saw each other!! That's for a different thread!!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 02 2009
06:56:30 PM
meaga117 Super Glider GliderMap Visit meaga117's Photo Album 208 Posts
So cute! I love babies.
Off topic chat
Jun 02 2009
10:05:58 PM
Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Gizmo-n-Roos Mommy's Photo Album OH, USA 1624 Posts
Awww Rita, I think the babies are adorable and they seem to be changing and growing every day.

It does look like they could use a manicure though.....LOL

Terry/Eric - what a blessing to be able to see these little miracles in person. Thanks for sharing the great photos!

Raven -- I'm pretty sure that in light of your "wobbling" posts it would be hard to pin your walking funny on Eric & Terry.

Default, miscellaneous
Jun 03 2009
09:22:28 AM
Eric C Retired GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Eric C's Photo Album Eric C's Journal TX, USA 2321 Posts
I'm still not convinced that it was Harry that farted.
Off topic chat
Jun 03 2009
09:36:17 AM
mtb Face Hugger Visit mtb's Photo Album USA 950 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics. They are just adorable. I love the hand pic. I hope Rosie doesn't get jealous of Harry's hair.
Off topic chat
Jun 03 2009
11:04:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Coleman

I'm still not convinced that it was Harry that farted.

Previous | Next |
Page: of 16

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat