General Chat
Magic Bullet Blender?
Next |
Page: of 2
Magic Bullet Blender?
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:12:31 PM
I am trying to find a Magic Bullet (blender). Walgreens sold them around Christmas time, but they no longer carry them. Does anyone know of any other store that might have them? I went to the Magic Bullet web site and there are no stores listed.

I have found some on e-bay, but would rather just purchase one at a store if possible.

And why do I want a Magic Bullet???? For glider meals, of course!!!

Thanks!

Edited by - Rita on May 05 2009 09:40:40 PM
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
09:15:07 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
I think Target had them at some point
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:22:55 PM
glider_mommy Face Hugger Visit glider_mommy's Photo Album AL, USA 931 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Rita

I am trying to find a Magic Bullet (blender). Walgreens sold them around Christmas time, but they no longer carry them. Does anyone know of any other store that might have them? I went to the Magic Bullet web site and there are no stores listed.

I have found some on e-bay, but would rather just purchase one at a store if possible.

Thanks!

I am SO GLAD you clarified the BLENDER part..rofl cause I was thinking about something TOTALLY different..
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:34:08 PM
our2girlz Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit our2girlz's Photo Album United States 2362 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by glider_mommy

I am SO GLAD you clarified the BLENDER part..rofl cause I was thinking about something TOTALLY different..

Yes good thing you specified!
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:37:14 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts

Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
09:37:57 PM
our2girlz Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit our2girlz's Photo Album United States 2362 Posts
Looks like bed, bath, and beyond may have them.
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:42:38 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
You naughty girls!!!

Now that I think about it - when I asked for it today at Walgreens, the girl behind the counter gave me a "look".
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
09:43:53 PM
Holley Super Glider Visit Holley's Photo Album 381 Posts
Sams Club has a Knock off... Works just as good as my Bullet! My friend got hers there! Hope that helps Rita!
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:49:10 PM
kazko Little Bunny FooFoo GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kazko's Photo Album kazko's Journal TX, USA 6747 Posts
Rita, I recommend this one which I use nightly. I dont do the ice cube freezing thing for my blends. I also do not recommend the magic bullet because you cannot add things to it easily. If your mix needs a little more water or something else, you have to tilt the whole thing over and then unscrew the lid and .... Its a mess.

This is the one that I use. I like it because it has an open top lid so you can add in more items or liquids in as needed to blend. I dont care for the turn-upside-down types as it's a pain to add more stuff.

Amazon: Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Blender

Ebay: Hamilton Beach | Personal Blenders

Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:49:10 PM
quote:

You naughty girls!!!

Now that I think about it - when I asked for it today at Walgreens, the girl behind the counter gave me a "look".

Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:53:30 PM
quote:

You naughty girls!!!

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
09:57:08 PM
The Bullet comes with a Blender attachment! That is what I use!
IF you go with the bullet... Just make sure it has the Blender!
On the Plus side... the Bullet saves me when it comes to making Moose! LOL Take Whipping Cream and some Chocolate sauce or Strawberry Jam... YUMMY!
Then there is a Drunk Moose... Make the Chocolate moose... add a little Kahlua and YUMM!!!!(Not too much or it Curdles)
Off topic chat
May 05 2009
09:59:05 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
Thanks, Terry!!! I certainly like the price of the Hamilton Beach blender better than the Magic Bullet!!!
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
10:08:16 PM
Ahsaehr Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Ahsaehr's Photo Album Ahsaehr's Journal USA 3478 Posts
We got a hamilton beach blender at Big lots, its very nice.
Default, miscellaneous
May 05 2009
11:52:14 PM
lovely1inred Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit lovely1inred's Photo Album 1144 Posts
You know how weird it is to be in the middle of pulling an all-nighter with the tv as background noise, and get pulled away from your studies because you hear "magic bullet" about 5 times and think, WHAT IS ON TV????

It's very disappointing....
Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2009
03:38:12 AM
prdycool Face Hugger GliderMap Visit prdycool's Photo Album prdycool's Journal USA 694 Posts
I don't blend my glider food but I do a lot of chopping...I want one of those slap chop thingys!! Anyone used one? I could start doing more fresh glider dinner and less frozen....oh and maybe eat some vegetables myself!
Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2009
07:32:51 AM
Aurelia Joey Visit Aurelia's Photo Album 21 Posts
I just saw it being sold at Target last week.
Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2009
08:21:39 AM
Linzie Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Linzie's Photo Album 437 Posts
Just saw one a few days ago and if ya want ill pick it up for you and mail it to you.
Off topic chat
May 06 2009
08:21:57 AM
suggieluvr Super Glider Visit suggieluvr's Photo Album suggieluvr's Journal USA 394 Posts
I know Kohl's had the bullet.(Blender one) I have a slap chop and absolutely love it! It is easy to clean, and does a really good job! I have a blender for making my HPW and a slap chop for fruits and veggies.
Off topic chat
May 06 2009
09:46:28 AM
tisha Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit tisha's Photo Album tisha's Journal OK, USA 2081 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by glider_mommy

quote:

Thanks!

I was actually a little nervous opening this thread!!!! WOW Rita! I didn't know you were like that!!
Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2009
09:51:46 AM
valkyriemome Goofy Gorillatoes Visit valkyriemome's Photo Album USA 3479 Posts
What is a "slap chop"?
Off topic chat
May 06 2009
06:47:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tisha

[quote][i]
I was actually a little nervous opening this thread!!!! WOW Rita! I didn't know you were like that!!

HEY!!! I might be old - but Im NOT dead!!!

Ummmmmm - that was very bad of me!
Off topic chat
May 06 2009
08:41:38 PM
tisha Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit tisha's Photo Album tisha's Journal OK, USA 2081 Posts
Off topic chat
May 06 2009
08:51:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by lovely1inred

You know how weird it is to be in the middle of pulling an all-nighter with the tv as background noise, and get pulled away from your studies because you hear "magic bullet" about 5 times and think, WHAT IS ON TV????

It's very disappointing....

Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2009
09:19:07 PM
Silly girls!
Off topic chat
May 09 2009
08:19:07 PM
I found a Magie Bulle BLENDER at Bed, Bath and Beyond. But its not the one with the blender I went ahead and got it because I was afraid I wouldnt find it anywhere else.

Guess you can buy the blender attachment separately somewhere??

I can already tell it doesnt have the OOOMPH of a real blender... But there are many things about it I really like!!!
Default, miscellaneous
May 09 2009
08:42:03 PM
Rita... Go to Buythebullet.com

You will love it! It is awesome for quick desserts!
I have mine out tonight to make Mudslides!!!
Off topic chat
May 09 2009
09:03:13 PM
Darn - guess I should have purchased it online. I want the blender and the juicer. Off to e-bay to find them....
Off topic chat
May 09 2009
09:30:11 PM
snusie Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit snusie's Photo Album snusie's Journal USA 2962 Posts
Valkyriemome, here's the slap chop: (I'd never heard of it either, I guess I don't watch enough TV)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKtBM99kAc
Off topic chat
May 09 2009
09:40:41 PM
The Slap Chop is really very cool! I had never heard of it either.

I bid on another Magic Bullet that has the blender attachment, another motor and blade plus the blender cups for $16.50. If I win it, I can give it to Jim and Jess. He is a wonderful cook so I KNOW he will be making homemade baby food for them when the time comes.
Magic Bullet Blender?
Next |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Magic Bullet Blender?