Forum Etiquette
Previous |
Page: of 3
Forum Etiquette
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2012
08:07:05 AM
valkyriemome Goofy Gorillatoes Visit valkyriemome's Photo Album USA 3479 Posts
Saw this at the bottom of someone's blog, and it made me laugh, and think of the forum:

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2012
01:54:43 PM
Rowangel Glider Visit Rowangel's Photo Album USA 173 Posts
Hum, this post makes me smile...Kyro you MUST be my long lost sister!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2012
02:03:23 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
Hey, you never know...afterall, my most favorite furry kid is also named Casey.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 16 2012
09:31:11 PM
Rowangel Glider Visit Rowangel's Photo Album USA 173 Posts
heehee, to all the Casey's we love...and proper spelling and use of punctuation!!!
Information
Nov 25 2012
07:22:17 PM
GliderLove94 Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor Visit GliderLove94's Photo Album GliderLove94's Journal 1153 Posts
I'm probably the only one, but complaining about sugar glider sales listings gets to me

I just think it would be better to refer the ad posters to here or other websites and move on, instead of spreading how horrible they are on the forums. If they were to stumble upon it, it would probably make them feel pretty bad. Just as if someone were spreading something about you. But then I know others' pov would be that they deserve to be badly posted about.
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 28 2012
06:08:55 PM
asmerella Super Glider GliderMap Visit asmerella's Photo Album 300 Posts
Yes it took me a few days to figure out exactly where to find everything and then I saw that my questions were indeed already answered, but if I had not asked my baby would have been another week on baby food n applesauce cause that's what I found in a basic search of sugar glider diet...thank you for putting up with my newby questions...I'm still a newby but thanks to you all I am not as misinformed...
Information
Jan 21 2017
12:41:17 PM
Jodeetoo Starting Member 3 Posts
I find it hard to know how to post in any given forum,this one seems the easiest with clear cut post area , but some of the others like gliders to re-home i have no clear idea how to post or respond to a post..
Sorry if this has been a frequent problem many have had to answer and re-answer.
Thanks JoDee
Information
Nov 05 2019
11:11:50 AM
CourtsCuddles Starting Member 6 Posts
“SOMEONE must be providing it and if that someone is part of this forum, there is NO reason they shouldn't supply that info to everyone if they feel it is correct and/or beneficial.”

“I COMPLETELY disagree with your statement that there should be a universal answer for diet. That isn't even possible. Everyone has differing opinions. Everyone has pros and cons for recommended diets. NO ONE can say for sure which diet is best. NO ONE.”

***I know it’s not a post... but see, I feel that those caps sometimes emphasize the importance of words within a phrase or passage? Just a thought... I’m new here! ***
Forum Etiquette
Previous |
Page: of 3

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Forum Etiquette