Who wants to meet me?
Next |
Page: of 2
Who wants to meet me?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
05:18:02 PM
Poll Question:
Who wants to meet me in person, why, and where are you? Im ok with hugs and kisses, debates over coffee, beer or lunch, and Im ok with being beat up; Im quite used to it.

Let me have it. And keep in mind that you could get your wish.

And no, you wont get banned if you openly hate me; but you will if you cause problems on the forum.

Choices:

I would like to meet you some day, because:
No way in Hell I''d ever want to meet you, because:

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
05:56:26 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
07:13:16 PM
Tortiebaby Glider Visit Tortiebaby's Photo Album IL, USA 159 Posts
Lol. I think that it might help if you post YOUR location! :P
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
10:08:44 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
I want to meet you, Kazko!!! When are you going thru St Louis?

Why do I want to meet you??? Because I have been talking to you for almost 3 years. It would be nice to finally sit and talk face to face - share a little food together - and then fart.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
11:17:39 PM
kyro298 Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit kyro298's Photo Album kyro298's Journal CO, USA 15262 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Rita
It would be nice to finally sit and talk face to face - share a little food together - and then fart.

Hmmmmm, I think I'll sit that visit out...
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 19 2009
11:20:14 PM
...but you can pick Rita up and then head to Colorado Springs. I'll send Scott to "sniff out" the situation and then I'll meet up with you LOL...or BBQ at my place!!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2009
01:51:29 AM
Ko Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Ko's Photo Album Australia 1168 Posts
I would like to meet you!!! Reckon we could have a great time.Sue and I want to show you our part of the world.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2009
07:35:23 AM
glider_mommy Face Hugger Visit glider_mommy's Photo Album AL, USA 931 Posts
Kaz if you are every coming through Alabama you will have to let me and my husband know! We are very well known for our Southern hospitality and we know how to cook a mean ribeye on the grill! You can even bring Eric! lol Then he can scold me in person for my mouth..
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2009
09:36:22 AM
tisha Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit tisha's Photo Album tisha's Journal OK, USA 2081 Posts
I am also OK with hugs and kisses, debates over coffee, beer or lunch. And I like beating people up!!!

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2009
06:47:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tisha

I am also OK with hugs and kisses, debates over coffee, beer or lunch. And I like beating people up!!!

Well does it have to be beer OR lunch??? rofl Couldn't ya have both at the same time?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 20 2009
07:03:09 PM
Ahsaehr Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Ahsaehr's Photo Album Ahsaehr's Journal USA 3478 Posts
You already know why. I want to meet you *wink wink*
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 23 2009
12:10:18 AM
lovely1inred Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit lovely1inred's Photo Album 1144 Posts
I love meeting people I talk to online. Plus I like talking to other computer nerds.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 23 2009
12:14:38 AM
I'm not a computer nerd, I'm a glider geek, thank you very much...

(at least, that's what my entire family deems me)
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 23 2009
01:10:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by kyro298

I'm not a computer nerd, I'm a glider geek, thank you very much...

(at least, that's what my entire family deems me)

Well said sweetie!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 23 2009
05:13:54 AM
PSSST... Kaz is afraid of my Southern Hospitality! He is... he is afraid I will feed him road kill and hog brains...

That just goes to show what he knows... we save the delicacies for the REALLY important visitors...

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 24 2009
12:00:02 AM
lovely1inred Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit lovely1inred's Photo Album 1144 Posts
LOL glider geeks are ok too... I just keep hoping to meet the best nerd's nerd one day, lol. So far a guy I met in college holds that title! If I ever get back to refereeing the freestyle wrestling season I ought to be touring the midwest over the summers. I meet a lot of people from online that way.

Glider_mommy, yew aught to make 'im sum possum stew sumtime. Them's good eatin'!

*ROFL*
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 24 2009
06:24:22 PM
snusie Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit snusie's Photo Album snusie's Journal USA 2962 Posts
I'll buy the pizza, you buy the beer! Why? Well, lets see ...

I find your thoughts intriguing, your sense of humor outrageous (in a good way) and know that you are kind and compassionate and at the same time brutally honest. And I have one older and two younger brothers, so I'm quite experienced at beating up boys.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 25 2009
08:00:16 AM
Belinda Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Belinda's Photo Album FL, USA 944 Posts
I would like to meet you. I like your sense of humor. I also like how you tell it like it is. Plus I would just like to know what you look like. How about a pic at least. Funny how you imagine what someone looks like.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 26 2009
09:49:45 PM
Mom2MandG Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Mom2MandG's Photo Album 766 Posts
Why? Because I like your sense of humor and I value your opinions. Why do I value your opinions? You seem very knowledgeable and I like the straightforward way you express yourself. Plus I am usually interested in meeting people I meet on forums. I was just thinking a moment ago (before I saw this) that it would be great to have some kind of get together somewhere with all of our gliders. Probably not possible, but it would be fun and interesting.

If you do decide to meet up with Rita I am also in St. Louis and would love to meet Rita too! I would opt out of the farting part though...
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 27 2009
05:28:26 PM
Goddessbaby Super Glider GliderMap Visit Goddessbaby's Photo Album 396 Posts
well Imma city girl but they do tell me I make so spectacular turkey necks [lol] so when's dinner?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 29 2009
01:58:55 AM
suggielover74 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit suggielover74's Photo Album USA 933 Posts
I'm sooooo scared, just kidding. Of course I would meet you.
Default, miscellaneous
May 15 2009
01:13:48 AM
Goldwinger Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Goldwinger's Photo Album Goldwinger's Journal VA, USA 1369 Posts
I love meeting new people and I really really love coffee. I'd enjoy good conversation, showing you my babies and then giving you a tour of our beautiful area in the state of Virginia. Of course one day I'd love to visit Texas since I've never been there. If you have coffee I might just show up.
Default, miscellaneous
May 16 2009
10:00:38 AM
dclements21 Glider Visit dclements21's Photo Album USA 178 Posts
I definitely want to meet you! I would love to see the face behind those super intelligent answers you give!!

If you are ever cruising through Richmond, Virginia, give me a shout! I love Saturday morning coffee and always love engaging in intelligent conversations.

Edited by - dclements21 on May 16 2009 10:01:49 AM
Default, miscellaneous
May 16 2009
11:03:20 AM
suggieluvr Super Glider Visit suggieluvr's Photo Album suggieluvr's Journal USA 394 Posts
If you ever come through north eastern Ohio I would love to meet you! Why you ask? Why not! If you want to fight, we can do that as well. I think you are hilarious and very knowledgeable. Those 2 things normally don't go together! So, you pay for gas and find you way here, and I will provide beer and food!
Default, miscellaneous
May 17 2009
10:55:01 PM
emtmom1917 Glider Visit emtmom1917's Photo Album emtmom1917's Journal USA 156 Posts
you seem like a good person. next time you come thru va hit me up
Default, miscellaneous
May 18 2009
07:56:49 PM
Rita Glider Sprinkles GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Rita's Photo Album Rita's Journal MO, USA 12214 Posts
I didnt realize we have so many people here from VA!
Default, miscellaneous
May 24 2009
07:32:45 PM
Goldwinger Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Goldwinger's Photo Album Goldwinger's Journal VA, USA 1369 Posts
It's just been recently Rita. Back in November I think I was the only one.
Default, miscellaneous
May 24 2009
11:27:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mom2MandG

If you do decide to meet up with Rita I am also in St. Louis and would love to meet Rita too! I would opt out of the farting part though...

Farting is mandatory....

Kazko is supposed to call me a couple of days before they get to St Louis. Ill let you know when that is. We would all love to meet you, too!!!
Default, miscellaneous
May 25 2009
01:02:30 PM
Mollysmom Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Visit Mollysmom's Photo Album MI, USA 2011 Posts
I'm intrigued by the interesting ideas you come up with, and all of the insight you share with everyone else on this forum! It's great! Not intrigued by the farts, though...

If you're ever up in the mitten, I know my hubby and I would love to meet ya!
Default, miscellaneous
May 26 2009
11:45:31 AM
Mom2MandG Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Mom2MandG's Photo Album 766 Posts
quote:

quote:

Farting is mandatory....

Kazko is supposed to call me a couple of days before they get to St Louis. Ill let you know when that is. We would all love to meet you, too!!!

Oooooo really?! Let me know! I guess I will have to buy some beans...
Default, miscellaneous
May 26 2009
08:32:15 PM
quote:

quote:

quote:

Farting is mandatory....

Oooooo really?! Let me know! I guess I will have to buy some beans...

Who wants to meet me?
Next |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Who wants to meet me?